BookPostponed

BookPostponed

an ideation regular
May 1, 2023
Everyone who cares irl is watching me reach out or give one final flail of reaching out and trying to be close;

My best friend, a brief summary of her detachment, and the only one with a pass;
Me: Yup I'm definitely KMS
Best Friend: be right behind you

My partner, a brief summary of the relationship dynamic, and the reason I'm drained;
Me: I can't stand being alive, I feel shitty in every aspect
My partner: So you want to leave ME that bad?

My parents, a brief summary of their beliefs, and the reason I smoke/drink;
Me: I'm depressed, I can't do certain things
My parents: You just need to distract yourself and focus on your goals

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: pang of joy, Little_Suzy and LoiteringClouds
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I laughed at this. I hope it's okay that I'm laughing, but this is so typical. They are either acting as if they didn't hear you or don't care.

I treated it as a matter of fact when I informed my spouse.

I told him I was thinking of killing myself and that I was confessing to avoid traumatizing him. I informed him that we needed to complete my end-of-life arrangements officially, so that he could receive his benefits.

You know what he said to me? First, he said, "Don't do it while I am at home." :)) I was taken seriously! Woo-hoo!

Then he began telling me about his end-of-life final wishes. I told him he needed to submit legal documents as well, just in case he died before I did.

Isn't it wonderful when people take your ctb confession seriously?

Next time you tell someone you're dying, inform them you're looking for someone to handle your final wishes. See if they respond differently and start asking questions.

• Aww..
Reactions: pang of joy, msocks and BookPostponed
BookPostponed

BookPostponed

an ideation regular
May 1, 2023
My best friend will know what to do but she's the only bitch thats gonna get anything from me; she is like the audience in all of this mess, she can't do anything but in the very least I can share my romantic shitpost of a life to SOMEONE and they can laugh and also be frustrated in the characters seen.

My parents are the most inefficient and least self aware people on the planet- nothing will satisfy them and there is no emotional common sense with them.

My partner is... well... a narcissist lol, I told them multiple times what I need and things that could help me but they do not give A FUCK- everything is viewed on how it will effect them personally be it solutions or... ctb solutions.

I'm starting to get to the point where I'm just like fuck all of three of you, I will justify nothing; if I am responsible for my own emotions, you will be responsible for yours.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pang of joy and Little_Suzy