• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Castles

Castles

Oct 7, 2019
It's funny really, connecting and being able to talk without judgement with the members here has had an opposite effect on me. I feel better about myself and feel like it's normal to self doubt and give up.

I've been waking up and doing more, feeling active again, etc since joining here and wanted to spread some love and say thanks to you guys.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: alexithymia, omoidarui, Little Mook and 11 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Thank you as well for connecting and sharing with us. :heart:

Reactions: Susannah, falconeyes and Castles
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Wow, you're amazing. I know how difficult it is to try and pull yourself up. You're doing so well. I hope to do the same.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Susannah, falconeyes, Castles and 1 other person
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, I feel the same. Great people here.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
That's great news.

Someone really needs to some kind of therapeutic study on how this site really helps people at times and turn it into a positive treatment method.

• Love
Reactions: Little Mook, Susannah, falconeyes and 4 others
Castles

Castles

Oct 7, 2019
Wow, you're amazing. I know how difficult it is to try and pull yourself up. You're doing so well. I hope to do the same.
It's the hardest thing to do but I hope you can get there too ❤ you have my support for whatever that's worth
That's great news.

Someone really needs to some kind of therapeutic study on how this site really helps people at times and turn it into a positive treatment method.
Right? Sometimes the best thing is to talk without having people judge or threaten to institutionalize you. The freedom and support here from like minded people who just share their problems and can sympathize with yours understanding how you feel can be a bigger help than any therapist who hasnt felt the way we all have or do.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Susannah, Stan, sammii and 1 other person
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
Thanks to you as well :)) sounds like you're doing great! It's definitely nice to know there's people out there who are going through similar things, everyone here is lovely :heart:

• Love
F

falconeyes

Sep 27, 2019
OH, sounds great, thank you for sharing your positive feelings with us, personally, i think this section of the forum start to be effective.

• Love
Reactions: Susannah and Castles
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I'm so glad that you have gotten help from people on this site. I'm glad you're starting to do things again and are finding pleasure in things. Yes we all self doubt and we all feel the same feelings so this page doesn't make you feel like an outsider. Wishing you the best at a happy life.