falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to everybody for being here. Of course I wish life had been kinder and easier on all of us so we wouldn't have to be, but for people in a situation like mine, when the decision is made and the days are numbered...well, its so amazing to have a place to go to post my thoughts, fears, worries, ask questions, etc. Being understood and supported at a time like this is unbelievably valuable to me, and also to be able to (hopefully) provide some comfort myself for people in return, until the end. I'm finally able to be totally honest for once in my life and it feels wonderful. It makes what I'd always thought would be a lonely and dark time feel more like a positive experience, and that's an amazing surprise. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read, listen, share, support, love, and comfort here. You're all the best, and I hope whatever comes next is easier for all of us. :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, MiserableBastard1995, Seaghost and 15 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I am so happy that u have found love, peace, and comfort thru this site...

You sound like a really sweet, compassionate and gentle soul..Sorry that life has been so shitty to u..

Sending love and strength♡♡♡

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, sadghost, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I am happy for you my friend!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Living_Hurts_so_Much, falloutcarter13 and 3 others
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Yer welcome. It's been of comfort for me. I find that if I give more of myself here, I get more. Can't say that about other people outside SS...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, not-2-b-the-answer, falloutcarter13 and 2 others
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
I am deeply sorry that life has treated you so poorly. I share the same feelings as you, it's so nice to have a place where you don't have to censor your feelings :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, not-2-b-the-answer, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
This site is awesome. :heart: It's good to be able to talk to people and have them understand. I don't believe someone can truly understand unless they have gone through what most of us have. Some have had life shit on them since birth. I know there are many who have had it worse than I have. Sometimes I feel guilty but I still think no one should be denied the right to end their life if they choose.
It's good to have you here ... sorry for the circumstances which led you here. :hug:
Are you a fan of Fall Out Boy ? I like their music but I haven't listened to them in a while. I guess I just listen to other bands and kinda forget about them. :aw:

• Love
Reactions: whats_the_point, MiserableBastard1995, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Are you a fan of Fall Out Boy ? I like their music but I haven't listened to them in a while. I guess I just listen to other bands and kinda forget about them. :aw:
I've been known to listen to them, their old stuff like Take This to Your Grave anyway. They're a bit optimistic and hopeful for me rn haha but they do sound good :pfff: Why do you ask? And thank you for the sweet words, I savor every kind word from every last one of you. Each one is like a drop of water in the desert.
EDIT: Omg I'm retarded lmao, my name :pfff: :pfff: no, that's not why I chose it. Too funny!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Greenberg, Living_Hurts_so_Much, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I've been known to listen to them, their old stuff like Take This to Your Grave anyway. They're a bit optimistic and hopeful for me rn haha but they do sound good :pfff: Why do you ask? And thank you for the sweet words, I savor every kind word from every last one of you. Each one is like a drop of water in the desert.
EDIT: Omg I'm retarded lmao, my name :pfff: :pfff: no, that's not why I chose it. Too funny!

I love Take This To Your Grave ... it's my favorite cd from them. That one and FUCT (From Under The Cork Tree) for those are not familiar with FOB. I'm not as familiar with their new stuff either. There are so many bands I like and I can't listen to everything.
I swear I talked to someone else on here about FOB before. I can't remember who it was anymore.
You're welcome ... It really is great to talk to people who don't judge us for wanting to CTB. With a few exceptions. If they break the rules then they are usually banned.

• Love
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I love Take This To Your Grave ... it's my favorite cd from them. That one and FUCT (From Under The Cork Tree) for those are not familiar with FOB. I'm not as familiar with their new stuff either. There are so many bands I like and I can't listen to everything.
I swear I talked to someone else on here about FOB before. I can't remember who it was anymore.
You're welcome ... It really is great to talk to people who don't judge us for wanting to CTB. With a few exceptions. If they break the rules then they are usually banned.
I got to see them in New Orleans right after they got their record deal, but before they released their first album. God, they were just kids, just like me, and there was so much passion in their show and you could just feel the energy of how happy they were to be there. After the show, a friend and I went to a Waffle House and saw Pete and Patrick eating in a booth, excitedly talking about their show and high fiving and hugging each other, it was the sweetest youthful enthusiasm. I screwed up the courage to tell them hi and nice show, and they were perfectly normal kids that were happy to gladhand with a fan. I don't love their stuff now, their popular stuff that makes them so much money...but I am happy for them that they found the success they wanted :))

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I got to see them in New Orleans right after they got their record deal, but before they released their first album. God, they were just kids, just like me, and there was so much passion in their show and you could just feel the energy of how happy they were to be there. After the show, a friend and I went to a Waffle House and saw Pete and Patrick eating in a booth, excitedly talking about their show and high fiving and hugging each other, it was the sweetest youthful enthusiasm. I screwed up the courage to tell them hi and nice show, and they were perfectly normal kids that were happy to gladhand with a fan. I don't love their stuff now, their popular stuff that makes them so much money...but I am happy for them that they found the success they wanted :))

So jealous ... I wouldn't have had the guts to talk to them either. I don't think there is anything wrong with being popular. Some people call it selling out but do they really want them to be broke the rest of their lives. If someone can be successful in this shithole world, good for them.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
So jealous ... I wouldn't have had the guts to talk to them either. I don't think there is anything wrong with being popular. Some people call it selling out but do they really want them to be broke the rest of their lives. If someone can be successful in this shithole world, good for them.
Could NOT agree more. I'm so glad that through everything, I never lost my ability to love and to be happy for other people even though I couldn't feel that way for myself. It sounds like we might be a lot alike...feel free to DM me if you ever want to chat about anything at all! Thank you for being here, although I'm sorry about that, too..

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to everybody for being here. Of course I wish life had been kinder and easier on all of us so we wouldn't have to be, but for people in a situation like mine, when the decision is made and the days are numbered...well, its so amazing to have a place to go to post my thoughts, fears, worries, ask questions, etc. Being understood and supported at a time like this is unbelievably valuable to me, and also to be able to (hopefully) provide some comfort myself for people in return, until the end. I'm finally able to be totally honest for once in my life and it feels wonderful. It makes what I'd always thought would be a lonely and dark time feel more like a positive experience, and that's an amazing surprise. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read, listen, share, support, love, and comfort here. You're all the best, and I hope whatever comes next is easier for all of us. :hug: :heart:
I feel that we could have been good friends in this life, you seem smart, honest and compassionate. That wasn't to be, but perhaps we will meet in some other form, in some other place.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I feel that we could have been good friends in this life, you seem smart, honest and compassionate. That wasn't to be, but perhaps we will meet in some other form, in some other place.
At the risk of sounding silly, I already do see you as a friend. Whenever I have a notification about something you've said, I get a positive feeling before I ever even read it =)

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Greenberg, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 1 other person
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
At the risk of sounding silly, I already do see you as a friend. Whenever I have a notification about something you've said, I get a positive feeling before I ever even read it =)
It's almost like this community is "family". :heart:

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, falloutcarter13 and Greenberg