DeathMarch66

DeathMarch66

Sad Satan
Apr 15, 2023
I am a bastard. I, unlike many here, have been cruel to others unrightfuly so throughout my life. I have come to recognize and acknowledge this. I can say I have never been malicious as far as I can tell but I have repeated the thoughts, habits, and actions of those that raised me. Life is cruel, a sick cycle of hate and depravity. What I have come to realize...is that those who are often seen as cruel and or apathetic towards others are themselves victims. This is a cruel and unjust cycle where bastards breed to make more bastards. The birth of a child in many ways is cruel in the sense that you are knowingly giving birth to an innocent knowing that you yourself are broken and knowing that you will break that innocence the same way yours was, vengeful...hateful...evil that's what this cycle is. With all this in mind, I find it unbelievable stupid that we are forced to stay in this life and continue these cycles needlessly. All I ask, is that we be allowed to peacefully depart from this life as it is our choice, a choice that should be found as a give in considering that we were not given an option in regards to being conceived. I'm sure many of you will agree.

I'd like to add, I was extremely angry while writing this, I hope it made sense, safe journeys to you all. Thank you for reading šŸ–¤

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Forever Sleep
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
We all make these mistakes and we live in a world filled with flaw. While it may be your fault you need to recognize that it's just as much not your fault.

It's good to know that you know you've done wrong and you may have time to fix that.

Don't be so harsh on yourself OP, acting out isn't the end of the world and you do have the means to fix it if that's what you choose. I hope you manage to find peace in yourself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AInilam, prettycvnt, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 2 others
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
"When I was a sperm I had a lot to learn"