K

Ktenacious007

Student
Sep 10, 2019
I can't afford N, and afraid if I got a bottle, I would not be able to drink it all as alot of people saying it taste very chemical.

So I'm going to buy a new gun. I actually had a .45 before and got it taken away by police when I posted my suicide not on facebook. But they never charged me with a crime so I am free to buy a new one after being cleared by therapist.

I was afraid the .45 wouldn't penetrate my temple because it's a bigger slower bullet and my gun was a compact short barrel. Was afraid it wouldn't have enough velocity.

Is 9mm, .40 or .45 better? .45 is bigger, 9mm has more velocity but is smaller. .40 seems like the best of both worlds but not sure.

Too afraid to go through the roof of my mouth, and don't want to fuck it up. And the temple is such a big area idk where to aim. High on the temple? Back more towards my ear? Or level with my eyes? Although it seems the middle of my temple wouldn't hit brains but my sinuses?

Someone told me you won't feel any pain even if it does't kill you because the impact from the bullet would knock me unconscious anyways. Is that true?

And hollow point or FMJ? Really afraid of a hollow point not making it through my skull.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem and TheGoodGuy
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Please understand I am trying to help. From reading your post, there are many reasons to say you need to do a lot more work on this. There are too many reasons to discuss each individual one. You need to do much more research. We can't do it for you. If you are using your phone, you can instead go to a library and use a computer and it will be easier.

Reactions: Nem and Itsalmosttime
R

Ritter

Aug 30, 2019
I can't afford N, and afraid if I got a bottle, I would not be able to drink it all as alot of people saying it taste very chemical.

So I'm going to buy a new gun. I actually had a .45 before and got it taken away by police when I posted my suicide not on facebook. But they never charged me with a crime so I am free to buy a new one after being cleared by therapist.

I was afraid the .45 wouldn't penetrate my temple because it's a bigger slower bullet and my gun was a compact short barrel. Was afraid it wouldn't have enough velocity.

Is 9mm, .40 or .45 better? .45 is bigger, 9mm has more velocity but is smaller. .40 seems like the best of both worlds but not sure.

Too afraid to go through the roof of my mouth, and don't want to fuck it up. And the temple is such a big area idk where to aim. High on the temple? Back more towards my ear? Or level with my eyes? Although it seems the middle of my temple wouldn't hit brains but my sinuses?

Someone told me you won't feel any pain even if it does't kill you because the impact from the bullet would knock me unconscious anyways. Is that true?

And hollow point or FMJ? Really afraid of a hollow point not making it through my skull.

All caliber sizes that you listed will work. There are some who believe 9mm is more effective over the .40 and .45 but overall all should get the job done.

A lot of people will point out that through the mouth at an angle towards the back is to destroy the brainstem, instant death, however most are still quite effective through the temple as it usually results in an injury across both hemispheres. I'd recommend temple area if you're dead set against through the mouth but slight angled back. and use hollow point ammunition, it is meant to mushroom or fragment (depending on brand) causing a wider wound channel and transferring more energy to the brain. You will likely be dead (or at least unconscious with a fatal wound) and dead before you know it.

ChristopherWalken

ChristopherWalken

Aug 15, 2019
I recently read a post from a person who worked in the military and had saved a guy who shot himself in the temple. So I agree I think you need to do more research.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Please understand I am trying to help. From reading your post, there are many reasons to say you need to do a lot more work on this. There are too many reasons to discuss each individual one. You need to do much more research. We can't do it for you. If you are using your phone, you can instead go to a library and use a computer and it will be easier.
I wouldn't go to a library because they make you sign in and if they check what you were looking at they may freak out and contact you.

Reactions: Supersadmommy90
K

Ktenacious007

Student
Sep 10, 2019
The temple is such a large area. Lower on the temple right behind my eyes, doesn't seem to have brain behind it? But it's the softest part of the temple. Higher up is harder bone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191017-220030_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191017-220030_Samsung Internet.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 38
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018

I have a couple videos and pictures of people killing themselves with a 45. I find it comforting to see how effective it actually is in real life and you can see where they shot themself in the temple too if you want to see them just ask me.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustStopThePain and Girobatol
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
This is from the Lost all hope website. It has a lot of info on shooting yourself. Hope it helps

Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
I've watched enough suicide vids to know that yes, the person does 100% feel the bullet penetrate the skull. Edited because I wanted to add, regarding Ricardo Lopez's suicide video, I will never forget the outward. sighing, groan of pain after he absorbed the impact. Guaranfuckingteed he felt every bit of it. And the gurggling and bleeding out sounds which lasted for about another 10-15 seconds were horrible. Mind you he shot himself in the roof of the mouth with I cannot remember which calibre. But holy fuck buddy there has got to be a better way. Stick around the forum a bit and see if you can't figure something else out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nem
K

Ktenacious007

Student
Sep 10, 2019
I have a couple videos and pictures of people killing themselves with a 45. I find it comforting to see how effective it actually is in real life and you can see where they shot themself in the temple too if you want to see them just ask me.
Yes please

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yes please
The first two are with a 45.

I got more these are just some of them but as you can see on the videos it´s just immediately lights out I like to think of it as our brain is a computer controlling our biomechanical bodies (since our bodies are run on electrical impulses) so when we shoot outself in the head the computer immediately shuts down.

K

Ktenacious007

Student
Sep 10, 2019
Thank you this is really helpful. I definitely don't think they felt any pain. I even read a blog post of a chick that stuck the gun under her chin and shot her whole face off, she was awake the whole time, bad angle, but felt no pain at all. Just shocked she was still alive. I think a temple shot would at least knock me unconscious and I read the skull has no nerves and neither does the brain so it shouldn't be painful beside skin.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
All caliber sizes that you listed will work. There are some who believe 9mm is more effective over the .40 and .45 but overall all should get the job done.

A lot of people will point out that through the mouth at an angle towards the back is to destroy the brainstem, instant death, however most are still quite effective through the temple as it usually results in an injury across both hemispheres. I'd recommend temple area if you're dead set against through the mouth but slight angled back. and use hollow point ammunition, it is meant to mushroom or fragment (depending on brand) causing a wider wound channel and transferring more energy to the brain. You will likely be dead (or at least unconscious with a fatal wound) and dead before you know it.

I don't trust the gun at mouth. I rather aim at my temple. Here are 2 videos to prove how effective it is to temple, using a shotgun, slug.

This guy aim at temple with a shotgun, his whole brain fall out to his shoulder, massive bleeding with a full brain come out, he died immediately.

This guy worst, his whole head blast out to pieces. And he use a KSG Kel-Tec shotgun, this shotgun is powerful, I believe he use slug. But BAM, whole head to pieces.

And both these are shotgun to the head.

R

Ritter

Aug 30, 2019
I don't trust the gun at mouth. I rather aim at my temple. Here are 2 videos to prove how effective it is to temple, using a shotgun, slug.

This guy aim at temple with a shotgun, his whole brain fall out to his shoulder, massive bleeding with a full brain come out, he died immediately.

This guy worst, his whole head blast out to pieces. And he use a KSG Kel-Tec shotgun, this shotgun is powerful, I believe he use slug. But BAM, whole head to pieces.

And both these are shotgun to the head.

A temple shot with a shotgun would be sufficient. The temple just has more risks for survival for handguns usually, but overall still quite effective for most people. The point of the advice here is to provide the best practices to help mitigate the risk of failure. By all means choose a method that works for you...it's your life and it's your death.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

You gotta hook your arm up like a salute and rest the end against the part above your ear. Should be instant, hard to f*ck up. Probably one of the best deaths.