• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
So I had an idea. Some people are scared of the SN taking to long, being uncomfortable, and what not.

Some are also scared of shooting themselves and surviving and etc.

So my idea/theory is that you drink a lot of SN and then also attempt to CTB with a gun.

This way even if the gun fails you'll still die because of SN.

All though this is definitely overkill and will be hard to obtain the SN and gun for some. It could be a way to prevent failure as long as SI doesn't kick in?

Thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: rec, adam&eve, Hyperbunny and 3 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Sounds good but a bit exotic getting reliable SN and a firearm at the same time..

Reactions: AutoTap
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
If the effects of the SN makes your aim worse and you shoot your face off, it may feel like an eternity before the SN kills you. Please be careful if you decide to combine these methods.

Reactions: rec, adam&eve, Hyperbunny and 4 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
If the effects of the SN makes your aim worse and you shoot your face off, it may feel like an eternity before the SN kills you. Please be careful if you decide to combine these methods.
Wow I didn't even think of that hmm maybe this method not so good after all.

Reactions: adam&eve and Sensei
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Complex suicides are more common than many realize because they're afraid of failure. I don't think this combination is widely used, however, many people that use a firearm also use some sort of overdose. I've seen people combine exsanguination and asphyxiation, excessive alcohol consumption and overdose , Immolation and asphyxiation, insecticide and antifreeze etc I'm sure the success rate is higher when in combination usually.

• Wow
Reactions: rec, Hyperbunny, Sensei and 3 others
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
Here is an idea: 1. Buy a sword or machete. 2. Take the sword or machete to get it sharpened or do it yourself. 3. Go back to the spot you want to CTB. 4. Make sure noone is around to stop you! 5. Put the sword or machete in your hands and aim the sharpened blade at your throat. Now swing it at your own throat as hard and quickly as possible! 6.CTB with blood mess galore!

• Wow
Reactions: issyishere
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I was thinking of doing this dual method as well. I have a gun but it's 9mm and a bit worried it might not kill me immediately. Also with SN don't like the idea of 20-30 mins of vomiting before you pass out. So combining the two seems like a good option, chug the SN and then use the gun shortly thereafter.

I'm not sure why these redundant methods aren't discussed more widely, given that people here seemingly want to succeed.

Reactions: Deleted member 25349, adam&eve, lex and 1 other person
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I was thinking of doing this dual method as well. I have a gun but it's 9mm and a bit worried it might not kill me immediately. Also with SN don't like the idea of 20-30 mins of vomiting before you pass out. So combining the two seems like a good option, chug the SN and then use the gun shortly thereafter.

I'm not sure why these redundant methods aren't discussed more widely, given that people here seemingly want to succeed.
Scenario: You drink the SN, then shortly thereafter shoot yourself. You miss the brainstem/whatever other parts need to be hit, and then you vomit up the SN. But since you've now shot yourself, you're just messed up enough to not be able to drink a backup glass. It could be hours/days before you CTB, if at all. And if you weren't somewhere extremely remote, now that gunshot has attracted attention.

Something to think about.

Reactions: adam&eve and AutoTap
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Scenario: You drink the SN, then shortly thereafter shoot yourself. You miss the brainstem/whatever other parts need to be hit, and then you vomit up the SN. But since you've now shot yourself, you're just messed up enough to not be able to drink a backup glass. It could be hours/days before you CTB, if at all. And if you weren't somewhere extremely remote, now that gunshot has attracted attention.

Something to think about.

True that's a good thought about a possible way it could go wrong.

Reactions: adam&eve and AutoTap
Lightyagami

Lightyagami

Mar 2, 2020
So I had an idea. Some people are scared of the SN taking to long, being uncomfortable, and what not.

Some are also scared of shooting themselves and surviving and etc.

So my idea/theory is that you drink a lot of SN and then also attempt to CTB with a gun.

This way even if the gun fails you'll still die because of SN.

All though this is definitely overkill and will be hard to obtain the SN and gun for some. It could be a way to prevent failure as long as SI doesn't kick in?

Thoughts?
ever held a gun on u head?
is hard to even try to press it and srink too much SN will end up pukign it all out.
dunno but to get a hand on a gun alone is already harder than try to get N, i rather just oversode on H

Reactions: adam&eve
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
two of my most preferred methods.
although cynaide pill and gunshot to the head would been better.

SN is too slow,
it's a double insurance,
but will likely die from gunshot wound/blood loss.

The only concern is how to prevent pain in case gunshot wound doesn't kill you right away.

I won't have the luxury to have both since it's hard for me to acquire firearm
but those of you that are considering both, you need to think about how to prevent feeling pain from gunshot wound.
You are probably gonna need strong painkiller/drug just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and AutoTap
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
two of my most preferred methods.
although cynaide pill and gunshot to the head would been better.

SN is too slow,
it's a double insurance,
but will likely die from gunshot wound/blood loss.

The only concern is how to prevent pain in case gunshot wound doesn't kill you right away.

I won't have the luxury to have both since it's hard for me to acquire firearm
but those of you that are considering both, you need to think about how to prevent feeling pain from gunshot wound.
You are probably gonna need strong painkiller/drug just in case.
Yeh same gunshot and sn my preferred methods that are realistic.

yep make sure to take a pain med beforehand just in case it goes poorly.

Reactions: Fthis and Meditation guide