Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Mar 9, 2023
I have a 95% bottle of Spirytus Duch Puszczy Rectified Spirit, I haven't done much research but I do wonder how effective downing a bottle would be to CTB?

Ffaxanadu

Ffaxanadu

Aug 14, 2024
I have a 95% bottle of Spirytus Duch Puszczy Rectified Spirit, I haven't done much research but I do wonder how effective downing a bottle would be to CTB?
This site has useful informations about alcohol intoxication: link.
I guess you could end up in a coma for some hours, or die.
You could also vomit and/or pee yourself.

uk_buscatcher_522

uk_buscatcher_522

Sep 2, 2024
I'd assume you'd need some strong antiemetics for that. Drinking a small volume of 40% vodka without vomiting is challenging enough. I wouldn't attempt this, maybe I'd get drunk before attempting something else, but alcohol itself seems way too unpredictable.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I guess it depends on how much your body will vomit out again. An alternative - but perhaps rather unpleasant - is consuming alcohol anally. You can't vomit it out and due to the large surface of the intestinal tract the alcohol will be absorbed much faster, speeding up the entire process.

• Wow
Reactions: Tonkpils, SoulWhisperer, lnlybnny and 1 other person
Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Mar 9, 2023
For anyone wondering the outcome, I had half the bottle mixed along with nitrous oxide monster. It took me to a dark place mentally and I'm waiting to go on the mental hospital ward.

Strangely I haven't felt or been sick but I've been very thirsty for water after all this.