Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Thoughts? I know a lot of people suffered because of it but for me covid made my life a bit easier, returning to normalcy will be a nightmare

• Aww..
Reactions: sadworld, 262653, flatearth and 5 others
Pengwin

Pengwin

Nov 9, 2020
Bad news actually

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, puppy9, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'd fall into the 10% that would end up paralyzed. I think I'll pass on any vaccines for as long as possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, sadworld, puppy9 and 2 others
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, flatearth and Ghost2211
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Don't think we will have much choice
There's always a choice. I'll find a shady doctor that'll write me a pass for a few bucks if need be.

Reactions: sadworld, puppy9 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would love an effective vaccine. I am so sick of having to walk 4 miles a day wearing a mask that gets all sweaty and breath moist. There is also still an impressive number of people that I encounter that are seemingly incapable of wearing a mask. I don't know how I haven't gotten Covid yet, but I get a severe intrinsic asthma reaction to any kind of viral illness. Though the sweet embrace of death is not something I fear drowning in my own lungs would not be my preference.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, puppy9, Silvermorning and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I would love an effective vaccine. I am so sick of having to walk 4 miles a day wearing a mask that gets all sweaty and breath moist. There is also still an impressive number of people that I encounter that are seemingly incapable of wearing a mask. I don't know how I haven't gotten Covid yet, but I get a severe intrinsic asthma reaction to any kind of viral illness. Though the sweet embrace of death is not something I fear drowning in my own lungs would not be my preference.
I absolutely despise the masks. But I wear them for people like you, because I'm not a total asshole.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, flatearth, puppy9 and 3 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'd be really happy if this lockdown were to be over soon...so I could potentially travel one last time plus many people's livelihoods was on the line due to this virus which means I'm also happy for them to be able to work again and live more freely.
On the flip side: the earth only had a few months to recover from our constant overconsumption and we are far too many humans for this to go on much longer...which it will with a working vaccine.
I personally also don't plan on getting vaccinated not because I'm scared or against it but because my dosage can be used for somebody who wants to live/stay alive.

Reactions: All washed up, sadworld and Ghost2211
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'd be wary of the 90% claims. Despite the mad rush to a vaccine, it's been less than a year. How can they come up with such a high percentage? I heard recently to expect no more than 50% effectiveness (sorry, can't remember where from).

Reactions: sadworld, Silvermorning and Ghost2211
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
It's not my choice, i do service to my family. If my family says this is a go, i will abide.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I'm also happy for them to be able to work again
Yuck.
and live more freely.
Yikes.
and we are far too many humans for this to go on much longer
Overpopulation is a myth based on artificial scarcity.

I personally also don't plan on getting vaccinated not because I'm scared or against it but because my dosage can be used for somebody who wants to live/stay alive.

But it also means you can transmit the virus to others.

Reactions: noaccount
flatearth

flatearth

dot
Aug 27, 2020
returning to normality is going to feel so weird (for me, at least):hihi:i can't go out without a mask anymore; i feel....naked:sick:

Reactions: Silvermorning, Ghost2211 and Deleted member 19654
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Yuck.

Yikes.

Overpopulation is a myth based on artificial scarcity.

But it also means you can transmit the virus to others.

Okay, Im not gonna argue with you. Its pointless and dumb. If you don't like my opinions...so be it. If you also think we can magically create a lot more resources to be able to maintain our standards...so be it.

You are actually right about me being able to spread the virus. I'd take the vaccine if it was absolutely necessary and there were enough dosages for everyone...which I doubt will be the case in the beginning.

Reactions: flatearth and sadworld