• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sugarmagnolia

sugarmagnolia

Apr 4, 2023
I recently saw a video on youtube where some woman talked about her failed CTB attempt that involved downing a 9 gram bottle of generic Diphenhydramine (those 365 pill ones), and she ended up getting saved by her mom.. but still apparently fell into a coma and whatnot. Assuming what she says is true, is this a reliable CTB method if someone is not around to call EMS on you? I'm assuming it will since the LD50 (at least for me) is about 2.5 grams.. but if you've ever read up on benadryl OD, a decent amount of people seem to survive if they take the minimum LD50 for their weight and if that's still decently possible for that much then ill just go my second option.

Last edited:
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
every drug has an ld50 so i don't know what sparked your interest after reading somebody's failed attempt to think that this is a good method. good general rule of thumb is, that if you can't find references to a method on this forum then it's not a good idea.

sugarmagnolia

sugarmagnolia

Apr 4, 2023
every drug has an ld50 so i don't know what sparked your interest after reading somebody's failed attempt to think that this is a good method. good general rule of thumb is, that if you can't find references to a method on this forum then it's not a good idea.
it didnt spark my interest, it just made me curious enough to ask. ive been considering to OD on benadryl for a while.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I've tried this when I was younger and it's quite miserable and obviously didn't work.

N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
Some parent is suing TikTok because their precious child died from it though after seeing a "diphenhydramine challenge" so I guess it can possibly work. Don't know the odds though.

tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
I recently saw a video on youtube where some woman talked about her failed CTB attempt that involved downing a 9 gram bottle of generic Diphenhydramine (those 365 pill ones), and she ended up getting saved by her mom.. but still apparently fell into a coma and whatnot. Assuming what she says is true, is this a reliable CTB method if someone is not around to call EMS on you? I'm assuming it will since the LD50 (at least for me) is about 2.5 grams.. but if you've ever read up on benadryl OD, a decent amount of people seem to survive if they take the minimum LD50 for their weight and if that's still decently possible for that much then ill just go my second option.
Diphenhydramine will kill you. I saw the same video you are talking about btw lol but go on reddit and search up the user benadryldreamer19 im not sure why ctb by over the counters is not more widely discussed here. People are so scared of the "nightmare trip" but as long as you take enough I promise you will not remember a thing and the light will be brighter on the other side. After swallowing the pills just put on some music and close your eyes.

Reactions: todienomore