• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
My only day off from work. Spent spiraling down with my delusional/ disordered thinking. Made a huge mess, have deep cuts and wounds all over my body, and a massive migraine. Im so tired of having this mental disorder. I cant reach out for help. If i do, all that would happen is that i will be locked up in the hospital for weeks taking medications that i know will not work, only for me to be discharged and homeless, failing college, and absolutely no improvements. I cannot miss a day of work or else i will be fired. I cannot miss a day of school or else i will fail. I cannot miss rent or i will be homeless. Im stuck in a rock and hard place. Theres no escape except for death.

Im struggling so hard to keep my life in order but i feel like my house of cards is going to come crashing down. Im failure, a loser, a mess. Theres no place in the world for a person like me. I consider myself dead already. Its not like im even living at this point.

And now i dont know how to explain everything when my parents, professor, or job asks me what happened with these scars, or why i look like a total mess. I cant keep fronting myself as living a normal life. The walls are starting to crack. Its pretty much over for me.

Please if someone has an SN source please dm me it. I cannot keep living life like this. Its a necessity at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Edpal247