Luu

Luu

Kill me ヽ(´O`*)ノ
Apr 2, 2021
I feel rlly depressed and hopeless, i can't focus on anything and every day is passing too fast. Im always exhausted and i feel like i have no energy to do anything, and i just wish i could disappear rn. All my methods to ctb always fail and idk how to kill myself, i also feel so pressured by everyone and everything, its rlly awful to have to feel like shit every day without being able to end my life. I don't even have the motivation to try to kms anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Can absolutely feel. Feeling the same today

Reactions: Luu
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
People putting pressure on you can go to hell.
Just take your time and calm down.

Depression is a bastard who loves draining our energy so as to keep us unmotivated, in a bed, thinking about CTB 24/7.

The only advice I can give you, which worked for me, is to try to have short and easy goals.

For instance:

-Take a shower every day
-Clean your house
-Go for a 15 min walk

and so on!

These small steps will increase your brain's levels of dopamine and you will feel like doing more stuff and that's when you can have new bigger objectives such as: studying again, getting a job, etc.

That's what I did and I'm even able to work now. Mind you! I'm still suicidal but at least I'm somehow managing to live a "normal" life for now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Luu and Avyn
Luu

Luu

Kill me ヽ(´O`*)ノ
Apr 2, 2021

Depression is a bastard who loves draining our energy so as to keep us unmotivated, in a bed, thinking about CTB 24/7.

The only advice I can give you, which worked for me, is to try to have short and easy goals.

For instance:

-Take a shower every day
-Clean your house
-Go for a 15min walk

and so on!

These small steps will increase your brain's levels of dopamine and you will feel like doing more stuff and that's when you can have new bigger objectives such as: studying again, getting a job, etc.

That's what I did and I'm even able to work now. Mind you! I'm still suicidal but at least I'm somehow managing to live a "normal" life for now.
Thank you for your advices and your reply <33

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021

For instance:

-Take a shower every day
-Clean your house
-Go for a 15min walk

and so on!

That's good advice but for me personally, cleaning the house is already too exhausting and takes up too much of my energy. I'm not sure if someone that is very depressed can get enough motivation to do that in the first place :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Luu and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's good advice but for me personally, cleaning the house is already too exhausting and takes up too much of my energy. I'm not sure if someone that is very depressed can get enough motivation to do that in the first place :(

Haha it can be certainly exhausting!
What I do is clean specific places. For instance, one day, just the bathroom and the following one the kitchen. I don't spend more than 20 minutes doing it because more time, makes me feel really unmotivated lol.

Reactions: xBrialesana, Avyn and Luu