socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Probably not. Overdosing is one of the least successful methods of CTBING. You should never rush these kind of things.

Reactions: Realityisawful
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
An unqualified no but that is a lot of zoloft would probably get serotonin syndrome.

Reactions: autumnal
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
If you don't die you'll be really messed up and regret it

pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
Never heard of either Zoloft or abilify killing anyone, it would probably be a very bad experience and unlikely to kill you.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Can I die from that?

Not being funny for a change, lol if you want to succeed look at the PPH in the resources section or the update SS members share. you will certainly have a better success rate.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
This is not the way. You're more than likely going to cause a plethora of problems and survive. It could start with severe stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting, multi system organ failure, then your muscles will experience rhabomyelysis, plus serotonin syndrome, and Afib, just to name a few. I strongly advise against it.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
C

cloreanne

May 12, 2020
Not being funny for a change, lol if you want to succeed look at the PPH in the resources section or the update SS members share. you will certainly have a better success rate.

Cheers

Geo
I'm desesperate I tried partial hanging and jumping and SI kicks in... it's hard To obtain SN where I live....
This is not the way. You're more than likely going to cause a plethora of problems and survive. It could start with severe stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting, multi system organ failure, then your muscles will experience rhabomyelysis, plus serotonin syndrome, and Afib, just to name a few. I strongly advise against it.
Whats your method?

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm desesperate I tried partial hanging and jumping and SI kicks in... it's hard To obtain SN where I live....

Whats your method?
I plan to eventually use SN. I'm not in a huge rush. But eventually. But that's the method for me personally. I can't tell you what to do or try.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

Whats your method?

The PPH is designed to kill you., you either follow Stan;s guide or the PPH but I have combined both methods for a suitable ctb. Maybe it's not your time we all want N but we all have SI it's hard to do what you want to do I went over to my butchers and he offered me a big bloody bag.

I must be the only person who can order it in the UK online from a UK, dealer just needs a paypal count,, lol

Lets see how many people read your message.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: autumnal and Isadeth
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You can certainly get serotonin syndrome from it and possibly die an un0leasent death from that.