K

Kitodai

Sep 14, 2019
I miss who I used to be and how happy I was back then. Back when I didn't have chronic insomnia, anhedonia, anxiety, and this insufferable depression that has robbed me of everything. I can't believe how much my mind and body have deteriorated in only six months. I feel so hollow and desensitized - just an empty husk ruminating on the past.

Fuck, I really miss good quality sleep. It hurts so much to not be able to fall asleep naturally and continuously like how I did a majority of my life. Ugh, guess that's what my SN's for once the inevitable time comes...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence, Eurus, epic and 1 other person
Night Sky

Night Sky

Aug 8, 2019
I'm really sorry to hear all that you're going through, especially since so much of it is personally relatable. I wish things could have turned out differently and you wouldn't have had to deal with any of this, but such is the world. All we can do now is push through it and come through on the other side, whatever form that may take.

Reactions: Kitodai
Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Same situation & feeling than you Kitodai... 6 months ago my life was really nice, probably because i didn't anticipate everything and i used to live day by day without thinking about financial issues (i'm a Satrtup Owner). Know i'm trapped, sleeping 3h per night and here to share /learn / plan :/

Last edited:
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
I miss who I used to be and how happy I was back then. Back when I didn't have chronic insomnia, anhedonia, anxiety, and this insufferable depression that has robbed me of everything. I can't believe how much my mind and body have deteriorated in only six months. I feel so hollow and desensitized - just an empty husk ruminating on the past.

Fuck, I really miss good quality sleep. It hurts so much to not be able to fall asleep naturally and continuously like how I did a majority of my life. Ugh, guess that's what my SN's for once the inevitable time comes...
Dude try trittico for sleep and if it doesnt work ask for 25mg dose of quetiapine, its a miracle drug for me

khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019

My heart goes out to you! I feel your pain and frustration. I used to sleep like a baby and now I can't sleep at all. I mean no sleep. It's nightmare due to depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, and health problems. You're not alone.