• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
I assume it is, I'm roughly 120lbs (54.4kg) but just wanted to get some more input. The PPH says it's fine for most people but I also take a low dose of a benzo daily so I'm not sure if this would increase my tolerance. Probably a dumb question, my anxiety gets the best of me.

Plus it'd be easier to handle 100ml of 6.3g of N.

If not I guess i'll just buy 2 to be safe, but i'd like to save more money for my family.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and PeacefulTonic
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
It would probably be enough. But since you have benzos might as well combine it with that. However I've only read of two N failures on here, and the latest one they seemed to only take one bottle (and may not have even managed to finish it). So obviously the more the better.

Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic and bed
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
It would probably be enough. But since you have benzos might as well combine it with that. However I've only read of two N failures on here, and the latest one they seemed to only take one bottle (and may not have even managed to finish it). So obviously the more the better.
yeah i'll be taking benzos with it that night. Thanks for your input, appreciate it :)

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I'm always in the two bottle camp. Can't risk failure

I forgot to add, you should lay off the benzos for a few weeks before using the N, especially if you don't have two bottles

Last edited:
Reactions: patheticpartner, Rogue Proxy and bed
C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
That's going to be my biggest issue.
Staying off the benzos a few weeks will be almost impossible living with elderly parents I need them or no sleep at all. A
I'm buying N next week & intend to take 2 bottles.
Hope to get my benzo use down to 2mg lorazepam a night & ctb in 2-3 weeks time.
I'm hoping a small dose of benzo won't affect things.

Reactions: patheticpartner and bed
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
I'm always in the two bottle camp. Can't risk failure

I forgot to add, you should lay off the benzos for a few weeks before using the N, especially if you don't have two bottles
even if it's 0.5mg-1mg a day of clonazepam?

Reactions: patheticpartner and Chockles
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
One bottle is fine if you have enough time alone at your weight. Sort of an unpopular opinion though.

Reactions: patheticpartner and bed
C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
even if it's 0.5mg-1mg a day of clonazepam?
I'd like to know too. Been on benzos nightly for years now. In enough pain, couldn't cope without any sleep at all for weeks. Yet I can't afford for N to fail.
Are all benzos/z drugs problem with N?
Or is a low therapeutic dose ok?

Reactions: patheticpartner
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
One bottle is fine if you have enough time alone at your weight. Sort of an unpopular opinion though.
ill be getting 2 but it's more so just in case i can't finish it all
I'd like to know too. Been on benzos nightly for years now. In enough pain, couldn't cope without any sleep at all for weeks. Yet I can't afford for N to fail.
Are all benzos/z drugs problem with N?
Or is a low therapeutic dose ok?
i assumed it only mattered if you were taking a very high dose daily for an extended period of time. Even then i feel like 2 bottles would make you ctb. I'll be taking quite a bit more benzos on the day of N anyway, which I would feel would offset that low potential tolerance to N.

Last edited:
Reactions: patheticpartner and Chockles