BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Today has been so dreadful. But I can't begin to detail how grateful I am to have met you guys. Some of you have literally changed my life. In a stupid, platonic way, just wanna say I love you guys.

I sound like a newbie who just found SS lmao. But...I guess it just needs to be said.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Nymph, Ghost2211 and 4 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm not sure "It's good to have you here" is the right thing to say, as I wish this place didn't have to exist.
But I think you know what I mean. It's always interesting to talk to you and I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Nymph, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I'm not sure "It's good to have you here" is the right thing to say, as I wish this place didn't have to exist.
But I think you know what I mean. It's always interesting to talk to you and I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
Thanks, Cthulhu. :hug: :heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Good4Nothing and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's not a silly or newbie thing to say. This group helps a lot of us daily so much. I'm sorry life has been so hard on you, but I'm glad to have met you and for you to be part of the group.

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
It's not a silly or newbie thing to say. This group helps a lot of us daily so much. I'm sorry life has been so hard on you, but I'm glad to have met you and for you to be part of the group.
I'm glad to have met you as well. I really do admire your compassion, insight, empathy, and wisdom.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Good4Nothing and Ghost2211
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Ur cool, I'm glad you're here too. Not that I wish ppl were here at all but you know what I mean.

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Ur cool, I'm glad you're here too. Not that I wish ppl were here at all but you know what I mean.
I know what you mean. :p I'm glad to have been able to meet and interact with you. It's been pretty great. :hug:

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020

• Love
Reactions: cassie and BitterlyAlive_
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Hey, thinking about you and sending you light and hugs xxxxx hope you're feeling better today?

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Hey, thinking about you and sending you light and hugs xxxxx hope you're feeling better today?
Honestly, no I'm not. Still panicked, confused, a mess. But I was blessed with some lovely company all night and then again all day, so I stayed safe.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Deleted member 1465, Good4Nothing and 1 other person