SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I'm currently in the beginning of a divorce after not being able to smooth things over because I was cheated on. Today I moved a bunch of things out the house. Which was hard for me.. People keep telling me it's going to be fine, but I feel completely dead inside. Regardless of what happened I viewed my wife as my best friend. I never really pictured living life without her and here we are...
Think I am bound to be alone the rest of my life. Not sure my mind will want to emotionally invest into someone like I did with my wife.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: not4us, TimeToBiteTheDust, inactive and 5 others
Xander_McG

Xander_McG

Sep 12, 2020
I know exactly what youre going through, my wife, my best friend, told me on Friday that she no longer felt in love with me so I decided to move out. Everybody always says it takes time to get over something like that but noone ever ubderstands anothers pain about something like that, especially as you loved her as much as i did mine, never to have it being reciprocated. I hope you find the peace and strength you need to get help and if you ever need someone to talk to, everyone is here for you

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and SuicideBoys93
R

RUnger823

Aug 26, 2020
I understand. My wife filed for divorce and now we're in the waiting period for a court date. She says she wants to work on things but everything she does moves us closer to a divorce decree. She says she still loves me but doesn't act like it at all.

I don't see how I'll get over this and I don't really want to. I don't want to be with anyone but her. If our marriage ends, I think I'd rather ctb then try to move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuicideBoys93 and sadworld
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think for many the initial trauma of it gets a bit better, but I'm not convinced the heartbreak ever fully heals.

Reactions: SuicideBoys93, inactive and sadworld
Valon

Valon

Sep 14, 2020
My current girlfriend of 5 years has cheated on me in the past. I've tried breaking up with her but she does a good job of guilt tripping me into staying. She has made many, many promises stating she'll change for the better and from what I know, she has not cheated on me again since that one time...

But honestly I just don't love her anymore. The only reason I'm still with her is because she is completely dependent on me and would be fucked if I left her. Too bad I'll be leaving her regardless once I ctb. I hope she gets her shit together by then.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicideBoys93, not4us, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others