• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
What about the famous electrified 3rd rail of NYC subway system? Anyone know about? Would this be viable method?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
While this will take you out, there is a good chance someone may try to help you. You do not want to kill them too.
I hope you can find another way to exit.

Reactions: Daryl72
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
While this will take you out, there is a good chance someone may try to help you. You do not want to kill them too.
I hope you can find another way to exit.
Agreed. As badly as I want to end it all, I don't want t take anyone with me. I know how tough it must be as I've searched for any viable means available to me, so I can relate.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Agreed. As badly as I want to end it all, I don't want t take anyone with me. I know how tough it must be as I've searched for any viable means available to me, so I can relate.
That is one of the things I think about concerning fall from tall buildings. I always think i gotta do it 4 in the morning when nobody is on street below but very few buildings you can even get into. Let alone roof access and pretty much forget it at 4 am.
Always some way that can happen and inadvertently cause death of someone else. I also don't want to do it any bloody gruesome way. I always think about the person who finds the body and the people who have to clean it up. The room, apt, house wherever. And if you do it outside somewhere, you gotta be isolated or run risk of someone intervening and calling cops or ambulance

Last edited:
Reactions: Daryl72