• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Light&DarkDance

Light&DarkDance

May 9, 2020
Hi folks first post though I've been lurking around here for months :-D

6606DA8A FB12 46BB 9D52 7E0BFB5E29DF

I first found out about this collar on the night-night thread last August, by probably the guy who actually designed this (he said he created it). Anyway, one week later his download link stopped working. Recently I got my hands on the March 2020 PPH edition where the download is provided for this collar. I can provide you folk with their link from book if it's okay with forum rules I dunno.

Anyway, so uploaded the necessary files into an online 3d printing service and the site estimate it'll be 100$ including shipping to Eastern Europe. That's just one site with ABS plastic selected. Have yet to check with other sites and if ABS plastic will work in this collar. Those bolds need to be able to move, and word has it not all plastic types are good for screwing bolts. ABS should probably be fine but have to double check with someone who knows.

But 100$ seems good for a device which is somewhat discreet and legal. Also it should be super fast, painless and reliable. I know that because if I apply pressure on the sweet-area (it's not a spot...) I'm able to go unconscious in seconds, it's a little pleasurable as well. If these bolts keep the same pressure on the same area it would a great way to go! The key is pressing on the right area with 4 fingers in total (2 for each side) FAST. If you go slow that's when the head being full effect is. Many nuances like that.

I do have the ratchet tie down, and did create a set-up not mentioned here (read the whole night night thread) which should work (ratchet, 2 rolled up socks kept in place with a buckle tie down, 3plastic bags and rope). The problem is it's quite fucking cumbersome. Too many elements and the ratchet itself has this big metal handle which is uncomfortable. Though it still should get the job done.

Also, there are different sizes of this collar. I might order male size but I do have a slender neck so don't really know. Maybe someone could help here find a way how to choose the size.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: melwarson, Endex, Wrennie and 7 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
Interesting device and I also found a picture of a similar crude version some time ago. I mentioned it a year ago here and here The link there to 8ch is not working anymore, but the picture is still visible.

I am thinking of using motors to tighten the bolts and a remote control to do it, e.g. when lying down in bed with hands at your side. Did you perhaps use the 3dhubs service? There are all sorts of materials including flexible ones which would be more comfortable for wearing.

I'm an electronics hobbyist, but I don't have the space and equipment anymore to work on a prototype but it's still on my mind to design one. It's not rocket science to build. An important thing is to implement a quick release button to unscrew the bolts and release pressure.
It's necessary to make the bolts move sideways to find the sweet spot for any person. The size of the collar should be made variable for any neck size, but that could be done in software entering a value when generating the stl files.

Reactions: NoDream and autumnal
Light&DarkDance

Light&DarkDance

May 9, 2020
Here are the 3D files
https://exitinternational.net/docs/Korea3D/
@Failed in life

When it comes to releasing the device just unbuckle the belt which holds it to the neck, I have one called "buckle tie down" which is fast to release.Yes, they already provide different sizes and would be great if you (or anyone who understands them) could decipher those files and tell us so we could pick the right ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: melwarson
Didymus

Didymus

Dec 11, 2018
Here are the 3D files
https://exitinternational.net/docs/Korea3D/
@Failed in life

When it comes to releasing the device just unbuckle the belt which holds it to the neck, I have one called "buckle tie down" which is fast to release.Yes, they already provide different sizes and would be great if you (or anyone who understands them) could decipher those files and tell us so we could pick the right ones.

You can load the STL files in any (online) stl viewer, e.g. https://www.viewstl.com/
SLDPRT files (solidworks part) are the design files. It requires SolidWorks CAD software to make changes.
Can't tell what is the right one, as everyone's neck is different.

Reactions: enjolras
Light&DarkDance

Light&DarkDance

May 9, 2020
You can load the STL files in any (online) stl viewer, e.g. https://www.viewstl.com/
SLDPRT files (solidworks part) are the design files. It requires SolidWorks CAD software to make changes.
Can't tell what is the right one, as everyone's neck is different.

Thanks for that viewer tool. My neck is 11cm at the widest. Would be great if I could make an exact 3d model of my neck to compare it to this collar (like with a Lidar sensor). If those bolts are just 1-2cm off it probably won't work. I guess padding may be added if the bolts are off here:

AEE1306D 3F36 4B3D B492 5AE528A168F8

Would be great to hear feedback from anyone who owns one of these.

Didymus

Didymus

Dec 11, 2018
Thanks for that viewer tool. My neck is 11cm at the widest. Would be great if I could make an exact 3d model of my neck to compare it to this collar (like with a Lidar sensor). If those bolts are just 1-2cm off it probably won't work. I guess padding may be added if the bolts are off here:

View attachment 34467

Would be great to hear feedback from anyone who owns one of these.

For the position of the pressure points I would design something like this, where you can adjust the bolt position to the left or right at both sides to find the sweet spots for your carotids. The collar doesn't need to be precise in this case.

Foto no exif

For padding you can use any type of material you like. Maybe take a little piece of something like this type of foam or rubber band which I think can also be used by some who chose partial suspension method.

Last edited:
Light&DarkDance

Light&DarkDance

May 9, 2020
Here are some more images from book:

DA84EEE0 71AA 45DE BCDA 40B9BA07B502 2C393645 CE94 495A A5EA 7B913A447CA7
I have also found the user I was talking about, they mentioned his username in the book too "2bearcolossus"
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/page-22

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I got a 3D replica of this Korean collar. Got both the female and male collar size. Shaped a little differently. I can definitely see this working for someone but didn't for me.

Reactions: Wrennie and mirko
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
I got a 3D replica of this Korean collar. Got both the female and male collar size. Shaped a little differently. I can definitely see this working for someone but didn't for me.
Hi what was the problem with it for you? Thanks x

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
Curious if these print files are elsewhere since the link is broken :(

I def want them so I can run the print 💫

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
Curious if these print files are elsewhere since the link is broken :(

I def want them so I can run the print 💫
Can't find it anywhere, think it'd be wise to build a replica in a modelling software and then print it. Maybe there are diameters in the handbook? This seems like a cool method though.

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
Can't find it anywhere, think it'd be wise to build a replica in a modelling software and then print it. Maybe there are diameters in the handbook? This seems like a cool method though.
Thanks for looking~
I suppose I could model it from scratch based off the part area size.
Just was wanting to see if the files would turn up by someone who might've stashed them here.

Reactions: Fulminare
S

ssddff

Jan 7, 2023
Hi, just joined to share this. Don't know where I got them but I think these files are the 'original'.

As I don't want to use a file hosting service I just added a '.txt' extension to the zip file. To extract the files, just remove the '.txt' from the file name first!

Hope this helps you.

Attachments

• KoreanCollar.zip.txt
    26.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: LastBusHome, Fulminare and looseye
LastBusHome

LastBusHome

Nov 6, 2022
Hi, just joined to share this. Don't know where I got them but I think these files are the 'original'.

As I don't want to use a file hosting service I just added a '.txt' extension to the zip file. To extract the files, just remove the '.txt' from the file name first!

Hope this helps you.
You're a saint. Appreciate you supplying the goods. Just need a printer and I'm set 😅