U

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
For a very long time, I have been thinking about ctb'ing by shooting myself but it will be very difficult for me to access a gun legally, so recently I started thinking of ways to make a gun myself. Is it reliable to make a zip gun or a 3d printed gun and shoot myself with it? I have thought about this for a long time but I don't know if it will be as accurate as a professionally made gun and I don't want to end up paralyzed or with brain damage. Please give me advice on this, I really need it and I'm tired of pushing my ctb date back over and over because of fears related to my suicide method. Any advice you give will help me so much

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
errr. does it print bullets?

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
So people can absolutely make 3d printed guns that can shoot real bullets that would absolutely kill you however if you are not a 3d printing hobbyist already and very familiar with building intricate things like that in the medium the chances of you making a gun that can only fire one bullet before breaking (so no way to test) or that will not shoot you well enough to kill you is astronomically high.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
i strongly advise against this because 3d printed guns aren't very powerful. you need a powerful gun to have a good chance of succeeding