Railiah P

Railiah P

Nov 7, 2020
I see a lot of people on here talking about SN. However, that seems to be hard to get. I don't know where to get SN. If I did I would like to try that method. What I do have is a 380. I've thought about it a lot and I'm so ready to CTB right now. But I'm scared to pull the trigger. I'm scared that something might go wrong maybe I flinch and it leads to excruciating pain instead of the quick death I'm hoping for. I just wish I had the guts to do it. I'm staring at my freedom but too afraid to take it.

Reactions: deletemyself
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're pondering these things, @Railiah P. I can't answer your questions directly, but have you looked at the forum resources?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

The best sources for SN vary depending on what continent you're on. And I know there's a good "firearms megathread" in the resources somewhere; maybe it can clarify some of your doubts.

I've never even held a handgun and would find it quite daunting as well.

• Love
Reactions: Railiah P and deletemyself
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'd take SN over a 380, but there isn't anything that says you can't combine the two

Reactions: Railiah P
Railiah P

Railiah P

Nov 7, 2020
I'm sorry you're pondering these things, @Railiah P. I can't answer your questions directly, but have you looked at the forum resources?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

The best sources for SN vary depending on what continent you're on. And I know there's a good "firearms megathread" in the resources somewhere; maybe it can clarify some of your doubts.

I've never even held a handgun and would find it quite daunting as well.

Thanks for sharing. The thread I read there was very informative. Ive decided against the 380. Also I found sn.

Reactions: Soul