DepressoEspresso

DepressoEspresso

Dec 27, 2019
I finished taking Esketamine 84mg a few weeks ago. I believe I managed to get around 36 treatments. If it wasn't for the Ritalin and Wellbutrin I am prescribed I don't think I would feel any different. I have treatment resistant depression and I don't know if ECT is worth it yet. I've taken SSRIs, SNRIs, tricyclics, and so on. It kinda sucks because Wellbutrin makes me numb, detached really. I kinda just rely on stimulants and caffeine at this point. It works... sorta. I know it's not healthy but hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? Is there any medications people have had more success with?

Reactions: thelastchicken
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Wellbutrin and medical marijuana has been keeping me here.

Reactions: DepressoEspresso
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Wellbutrin and medical marijuana has been keeping me here.
Just weed, family, fear of the unknown and friends have been keeping me here

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Just weed, family, fear of the unknown and friends have been keeping me here
And me. Since you are my trusty sidekick ;)

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
I finished taking Esketamine 84mg a few weeks ago. I believe I managed to get around 36 treatments. If it wasn't for the Ritalin and Wellbutrin I am prescribed I don't think I would feel any different. I have treatment resistant depression and I don't know if ECT is worth it yet. I've taken SSRIs, SNRIs, tricyclics, and so on. It kinda sucks because Wellbutrin makes me numb, detached really. I kinda just rely on stimulants and caffeine at this point. It works... sorta. I know it's not healthy but hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? Is there any medications people have had more success with?

Have you considered Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)? One of my former psychiatrists (my favorite, he was wonderful) did the treatments in his office and one of the women in my group had real success with her treatment-resistant depression.

It's not invasive at all, just requires you to sit still in a chair for about 20 minutes, every day for about 6 weeks. Maintenance treatments are scheduled further apart.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Agree with previous poster, TMS might be worth trying. It didn't work for me but I've met quite a few people who say it helped them.