Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Don't agree? Cool. I'm not here to debate or argue with anyone. I'm sharing this for the fun of it.

Reactions: 710 and GentleJerk
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
There are a lot of pseudo scientific statements in the video that already can be explained by the science. Sometimes you have the knowledge about the reasons for your problems but you don't know how to fix them, or there are barriers in society around you that will not allow you to fix those problems (e.g you have no money for a therapist or you keep failing because you have no necessary skills and nobody is willing to teach you). Also with anxiety the area of the brain called amygdala (it even apears greater in size in people with clinic anxiety) emits cortisol and it will emit it any time it wants you cannot do anything except take antidepresants to fight it. Your vibrations affect other people's vibrations ? Yeh maybe because of the sound vibration that you produce when speak other than that it all depends on hormones.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I feel like people's vibes in general affect other people you've never been around someone in a shity mood or with shitty energy and you pick up on and can feel it and it makes you feel like shit?

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Thanks for sharing 🍎 🔺 ♥️

• Love
Reactions: Shu