T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
Risky business. Not sure how to time these doses or if this will even work but it's worth a shot. I don't have any antiemetics. The hydroxyzine is partially antiemetic but idk if it'll be enough to stop me from puking up the rest of the medicine.

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
It won't work. 1200mg of dxm is just high tripping dose. It won't kill you but it has high chances to damage you.

Reactions: Thanatos, Ruffian and Throwaway9787
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
It won't work. 1200mg of dxm is just high tripping dose. It won't kill you but it has high chances to damage you.
Some 4th plateau shit

Reactions: Ruffian and LogicalConclusion
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Honestly this sounds like it would be an awful experience. And as others have said, that is just a high recreational dose. I used to take 800mg DXM a day some years ago. The last time I tried that or diphenhydramine, I got symptoms of tardive dyskinesia so I absolutely cannot do it anymore. It's very damaging and you could have a horrible trip.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23, Thanatos and Ruffian
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Why don't you choose a method here? You found this board and there is better stuff. If you want visit mental ward it's better to go there and tell them that you want to die. They maybe can even help you

Reactions: Aardwolf and Thanatos
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Hydroxyzine is similar to Benadryl - you can read up on trip reports of high doses of it on Erowid. They sound absolutely terrifying. Seizures and extreme dehydration. Yeah, I would hate for someone to go through that if their intention was to ctb.
There is a thread on here about propranolol Propranolol Overdose? | Sanctioned Suicide - Pro-choice Suicide Discussion maybe this would be helpful? I found some info on the LD using Google once, but I couldn't find it recently. You need a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: LogicalConclusion, Thanatos and Throwaway9787
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
This is highly unlikely to even come close to killing you. You may be left with brain damage and a traumatic experience though. I've tripped on deleriants a handful of times and they are pretty much only fun if you'll do anything to get fucked up but comparetively a horrible drug.

Reactions: LogicalConclusion and Ruffian
D

DyingWitsie

May 19, 2019
I almost died on 900mg of DXM. And i have convinced myself that im gona die on Xans and DXM somewhen in the future. NB: you need some antiemetics before overdosing so that everything stays in to finish the job.