• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
You wouldn't jump from 300 feet on concrete? It's too risky?

Thank you in advance

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Yes and no. Could live and be paralysed

W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
And is there a height that's 100% lethal?

W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
But there has to be a max height someone survived.

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
150 is the recommend for land. however, you can't ensure death from any height so you could risk injury.

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
And is there a height that's 100% lethal?
Falling from at least 5th floor will likely gurantee death. Have only heard of a few cases of someone surviving from falling from 5th or higher floor. Most people die instantly on impact. Just do it at midnight so even if you're alive/can be saved, you'll bleed out since no one can see you. You will be unconscious so no pain. This is important because if someone finds you and calls for help, you'll be disabled.

Reactions: winterparty
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
300 feet=90metres its very high
And on concrète its the death...

you must not be slowed down in your fall, that's all

Reactions: winterparty
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If you jump from more than 100 feet and land on a hard surface like concrete (without hitting anything on the way down that might affect the jump) you have little chance of survival. If you do that, please take care that there is nobody below you, as you could seriously injure or kill them if you land on them - and they might break your fall too. Also take care that there are no other objects, such as a car, that could break your fall.

Reactions: winterparty and Defenestration
W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Oh linda my love,oh defenstration love of my life thank you all. I'll do it

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Falling from at least 5th floor will likely gurantee death. Have only heard of a few cases of someone surviving from falling from 5th or higher floor. Most people die instantly on impact. Just do it at midnight so even if you're alive/can be saved, you'll bleed out since no one can see you. You will be unconscious so no pain. This is important because if someone finds you and calls for help, you'll be disabled.
5th floor no...i Say 10th floor AT LESS

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
5th floor no...i Say 10th floor AT LESS
Maybe not 5th. I'm not sure of the exact height, but in my previous apartment, jumping from the 6th floor balcony was a huge height, no way anyone can survive that fall. I think it was 20-30 meters?

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I'd bet that 300 feet into concrete would be instakill.

W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Also you think that a shock is guaranteed? Do you think it will be painful at all?

Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
When people speak of minimum height are they talking about which position they land in as well? I can't imagine falling 90 meters on concrete with head first and surviving. Won't you get brain hemorrhage at least and fall unconscious, you won't be alive for long if done in a secluded area if the initial fall didn't cause death.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
You wouldn't jump from 300 feet on concrete? It's too risky?

Thank you in advance
300' onto concrete no matter how you land is very likely to result in death. Minimal risk, *very* very likely fatal. Obliteration.
Uhm, no. 5th floor is what, 50 feet? You will end up paralyzed if you don't land head first or otherwise have your head take a significant portion of the impact. 10 stories, 100 feet minimum.
But there has to be a max height someone survived.
Sure.
33,333 feet.
But to be fair, she was pinned in the back of a fuselage- this is nowhere near the same as someone free falling.
That tail section very likely made it more of a glide down than a straight down.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: cryone, Thanksforeverything, winterparty and 1 other person