B

ben7

Student
Dec 30, 2020
I had a couple of N queries in case anyone is able to help: Does anyone know what you look like for those that find you after N? If not at home where is the next best place for N do you think? And if asked what's a good answer for having N (if there are any?) Sorry, three questions at once - thanks

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I had a couple of N queries in case anyone is able to help: Does anyone know what you look like for those that find you after N? If not at home where is the next best place for N do you think? And if asked what's a good answer for having N (if there are any?) Sorry, three questions at once - thanks
Peaceful, unless a lot of time has gone by, as in days. One just goes to sleep on N, and the body reflects that. There used to be a few sites that showed the body after death with N. Not sure what is available now, but worth a try if you have any concerns. As for having a good answer to a personal supply of N I can think of none. Not in this country anyway. The vet. who supplies the med. must be the one to use it on the animal. I think the best place to take it is entirely up to the individual. Good luck ben, and I hope that what I wrote makes sense.

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Does it show up on an autopsy that you took N to end your life? The best place to take it I guess would be at home and the second best if you don't have family I would imagine would be a hotel room. That's probably where I plan to do it

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Just googled the question: N autopsy, and apparently the answer is yes. It shows up in the toxicology profile. Sorry John.