S

SickSadSlave

Dec 18, 2021
I found out my new irl friend ctb a couple of days ago. Our mutual connection which is a relative of my new friend, told me that they knew something was wrong upon seeing them and got my friend to the hospital but they did not make it. My friend confessed to the relative while still conscious and verbal that they had taken three pills. The relative did not tell me what the pills were and I did not ask, but I am wondering, it's been getting at me everyday, what in the world could be so strong that only THREE PILLS would do the job? I've seen people on this forum trying to OD with astronomical amounts of pills. But three pills? It's puzzling but I'm very curious.

My new friend was a tired caregiver to a relative like me, so maybe it was their care recipient's pills?

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
I find that hard to believe.

Perhaps the individual that died merely stated three pills, or perhaps your new friend misheard? Your new friend may not know what pills even if you asked.

Can't see three pills offing someone, unless the individual got them from the dark web, but even so, it seems incredibly unlikely. You may never know for sure

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ForgottenAgain and rosalind3737
Upvote 0
S

SickSadSlave

Dec 18, 2021
I find that hard to believe.

Perhaps the individual that died merely stated three pills, or perhaps your new friend misheard? Your new friend may not know what pills even if you asked.

Can't see three pills offing someone, unless the individual got them from the dark web, but even so, it seems incredibly unlikely. You may never know for sure
I just copied the text from a message the relative sent me

"I did get to have one last convo with [them] though while we were on the way to the hospital to get [them] seen. I didn't know at the time [they'd] taken 3 pills and was basically going to die. I didn't even know that was about to happen. I just knew [they weren't] fully being [them]self and seemed like [they] needed medical attention"

Maybe it was a typo meant to say 30? Or maybe my departed friend wasn't honest with their relative. I'll never know ig

Upvote 0
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I mean, it's possible if they had something like one of the fake m30s that have F in em or another pill of a synthetic opioids? Other than something like that. That's about all I can think of that could be that deadly

Upvote 0