E

ella

Jul 20, 2023
i asked nearby pharms, all denied giving me benzos.

anyone have any idea about what to do with 3 grams of olanzapine and SN. like i'm scared of SI.

ignorance is bliss, if i hadn't seen this website. I probably wouldn't think this much or scared. i would have straight up hang myself which is painful but it will guarantee my death. shit i'm scared about what will happen after driking sn. i shouldn't have read all the sn non-fatal threads. some say it is painless and others say it is painful. i really hate myself so bad. i'm such a coward in everything i do. hate it. i want to die and nothing i ask for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sid19, ChronicPain23, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Im so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain rn. Please read the sn guide if you consider this as your method of choice so you dont end up in a situation even worse. I once read that phenibut reduces anxiety and is also legal.

Wish you all the best❤️

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You should stick with the SN protocols that are proven to work. Olanzapine can be used as an AE, there are threads discussing that here (pls use the Search).

Regarding olanzapine LD50:

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Why would you only take 5-10g of SN?
I know the LD is only around 6g but taking a lower dose that the guides and protocols suggest seems too risky to me.
Mixing it with something else doesn't really change how the SN leads to the ultimate result.