• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dEATHiSmYgOD

Apr 8, 2019
I've tried plastic bag method by putting 2 plastic bags over my head, sealing it with a belt and tying my hands behind my back using handcuffs made of strings that I invented. For me to not reach my head, I tied it at the back of the rod of my bed frame. What happened next is painful. I began panicking so bad I stand up trying to pull the string at my back and I almost broke my bed. Finally after 10-20 seconds of struggle, the string finally broked and I removed the plastic bag from my head. My hands become so numb and my wrist have cuts because of the string. What if I sleep deprive myself for 3 days? Would my survival instinct weaken?
Suffocation from plastic bag isn't really painful physically. But it is incredibly painful mentally.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I don't think the sleep deprivation will help. I see where you're going with it, but your SI and adrenaline will override the tiredness.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover, not_a_robot, SomebodyBroken and 3 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
That was not SI, that was hypercapnic alarm. You can't overcome hypercapnic alarm; it is a biological response that will ALWAYS kick in unless you are DEEPLY unconscious.

Without inert gas to flush away the CO2, or major sedatives to suppress the hypercapnic alarm, you will get that response every time.

To put it into perspective: of course it was awful, you were effectively waterboarding yourself.

• Aww..
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Coolchicka, not_a_robot and 3 others
Suiplastic

Suiplastic

Oct 15, 2018
dEATHiSmYgOD said:
Suffocation from plastic bag isn't really painful physically.
Is it really? Then this method should be rather peaceful.

Suffocation with plastic bag is not painful. It is combination by strong cramps in the body and strong panic. The body fights for life.
The first 2 minutes of suffocation by bag is not so hard, but after 2 minutes to about 4 and a half minutes is very hard. After that you will lost energy from body, cramps and paninc will stop and you have dizzy and very soon you will pass out.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Too bad you weren't making an instructional video at the time.
Seeing suicidals fight SI and and fight for life at the same time must be so morbidly comical. Like a darkly funny
Houdini act.
"See now ladies and gentlemen, I have placed the two bags securely over my head, and secured my hands to the headboard with handcuffs made of string I invented!
Now I shall catch my bus!
...oh shit
...can't breathe
get it off, GET IT OFF!!!"

You made me pee my pants.

• Love
Reactions: Kokichi, Coolchicka, Sever and 1 other person