Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
y'all are going to get so tired of me so quick, but you're stuck with me! …for now! i'm sitting here in bed at 3:55am, wondering where it all went wrong. i know you all have been here, so many times. wondering why you haven't ended it all yet. wondering why everything has to hurt so much. why you barely have the energy to exist or try anymore. these are the thoughts the plague me at these times of the… night? early morning? whatever you want to call it. thoughts like, "you're worthless. all everyone does is hurt you, what purpose do you have? what's the point of your existence?" and so on. what types of thoughts plague you when you can't sleep?

• Hugs
Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier, sserafim, NoHorizon and 6 others
staplestable

staplestable

Oct 25, 2023
whether there's a future for me. I don't see myself worth anything, so I don't know how much I should give in to hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Vesiira, I Can't Say and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I stopped having most thoughts about my life in general a while ago. I guess it's because I've gone beyond caring anymore.
It's as though the worrying part of my brain has switched off because I'm committed to ctb and therefore view myself as already dead .
The only thoughts that plauge me are the thoughts when I first wake up because I just dread having to endure another day, and want the day to be over with as soon as its begun. Also the thought of what method I'm going to fully commit to and overcoming survival instinct.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira and I Can't Say
I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
what types of thoughts plague you when you can't sleep?
Second-guessing everything. Cringing about everything I did the day before.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoHorizon, Vesiira and WAITING TO DIE
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
y'all are going to get so tired of me so quick, but you're stuck with me! …for now! i'm sitting here in bed at 3:55am, wondering where it all went wrong. i know you all have been here, so many times. wondering why you haven't ended it all yet. wondering why everything has to hurt so much. why you barely have the energy to exist or try anymore. these are the thoughts the plague me at these times of the… night? early morning? whatever you want to call it. thoughts like, "you're worthless. all everyone does is hurt you, what purpose do you have? what's the point of your existence?" and so on. what types of thoughts plague you when you can't sleep?
I've been lurking most of the night, and decided to make an account. I don't care for myself, but I care for the people around me. You've been extremely supportive for a good amount of people tonight. What didn't go wrong was the empathy to those that are in pain while you're also battling issues internally.

whether there's a future for me. I don't see myself worth anything, so I don't know how much I should give in to hope.
Hope is both a curse and a gift. It's easier to say "I hope..." versus "I will...", because we don't truly know if we have the strength to do it. Just remember to try and take one step at a time.

Second-guessing everything. Cringing about everything I did the day before.
The ability of you second-guessing and cringing makes you self-aware. Were human, and we do things sometimes that don't make sense in the moment due to pressure and anxiety. Try not to dwell on it (I know that's easier said than done), and focus on the now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, mertvets, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
When I can't sleep I'm just dreading what lies ahead and hating how there isn't a straightforward and peaceful way to cease existing. It's certainly very tiresome having the ability to exist as a conscious being who is capable of suffering so much, it's cruel how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Mainly anxiety about the future. I couldn't sleep for the past few days due to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira and Weltall