• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Monkeyboyxxx

Nov 21, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm 29 and I've lost all hope. I have no friends and I've been homeless for 4 months now. I'm ready to ctb, but I want advice on hanging. I've read the guid on hanging posted here but I'd like some tips on how to actually go through with it. When I feel myself losing breath I stop short.

So I need help about actually going through with it and getting over the hump. I live in the USA and I'd use a gun but I can't afford one.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Open_Psy, Girl-shaped Wound, samishii and 6 others
G

GetMeOut

👍Team Night-Night👍
Jun 9, 2022
If you feel yourself becoming breathless, there is a mistake in how you're doing it. Hanging ought to have you unconscious quickly by cutting off the blood supply to your brain, then you just maintaining that position in unconsciousness until death. Hanging should not be "drowning via rope", if you know what I mean.

Before trying hanging, work on targeting your carotid with just your hand; see the "Night-Night method" thread. You ought to be able to get yourself to pass out, once you're squeezing your neck correctly. Once you've mastered this, it's only a matter of setting yourself and your rope up correctly.

Sorry your life is so shit. Hope you find a way to carry on. We're all here to talk. We know what it's like to be suicidal. You're among friends.

• Love
Reactions: ronj, Girl-shaped Wound, Mary5689 and 12 others
M

Monkeyboyxxx

Nov 21, 2020
If you feel yourself becoming breathless, there is a mistake in how you're doing it. Hanging ought to have you unconscious quickly by cutting off the blood supply to your brain, then you just maintaining that position in unconsciousness until death. Hanging should not be "drowning via rope", if you know what I mean.

Before trying hanging, work on targeting your carotid with just your hand; see the "Night-Night method" thread. You ought to be able to get yourself to pass out, once you're squeezing your neck correctly. Once you've mastered this, it's only a matter of setting yourself and your rope up correctly.

Sorry your life is so shit. Hope you find a way to carry on. We're all here to talk. We know what it's like to be suicidal. You're among friends.
Thank you. This was basically sorta the type of advice I'm looking for, I'm definitely up for hearing more. Yea, I feel like I'm doing it all wrong.

I am very very desperate. I am basically super worried. I've applied for 3 apartments and I cannot find one that will take me I have bad credit. I've been homeless for 4 months now. I seriously need advice on how to do this. Will a dogs leash work?
Also how long should it take before I'm unconscious?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ronj, Open_Psy and Girl-shaped Wound
G

GetMeOut

👍Team Night-Night👍
Jun 9, 2022
Thank you.
I have no more advice to give, I'm afraid, beyond the Night-Night thread.

I really hope your life improves, and rapidly. All my best wishes from England, whatever you decide.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Thank you. This was basically sorta the type of advice I'm looking for, I'm definitely up for hearing more. Yea, I feel like I'm doing it all wrong.

I am very very desperate. I am basically super worried. I've applied for 3 apartments and I cannot find one that will take me I have bad credit. I've been homeless for 4 months now. I seriously need advice on how to do this. Will a dogs leash work?
Are you actually on the streets or a shelter or do you have somewhere to stay temporarily?

G

GetMeOut

👍Team Night-Night👍
Jun 9, 2022
Thank you. This was basically sorta the type of advice I'm looking for, I'm definitely up for hearing more.
I just saw this and this.

If you're doing it right, you should be out in 20 seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldasher
G

GetMeOut

👍Team Night-Night👍
Jun 9, 2022
I find, if I jam my thumb one side of my windpipe and my index and middle fingers the other side, I start feeling faint within 10 seconds.

Look at a diagram of where your carotids are. You'll see that if you apply pressure immediately either side of your windpipe, you'll cut them off. Just above your Adam's apple. It's totally painless, maybe some minor discomfort.
I've applied for 3 apartments and I cannot find one that will take me I have bad credit. I've been homeless for 4 months now.
What help are you getting from social services? It seems crazy that they will not help you when you are in this state of mind.

Last edited:
M

Monkeyboyxxx

Nov 21, 2020
Are you actually on the streets or a shelter or do you have somewhere to stay temporarily?
On the streets I sleep at the airport every night in renton
I find, if I jam my thumb one side of my windpipe and my index and middle fingers the other side, I start feeling faint within 10 seconds.

Look at a diagram of where your carotids are. You'll see that if you apply pressure immediately either side of your windpipe, you'll cut them off. Just above your Adam's apple. It's totally painless, maybe some minor discomfort.

What help are you getting from social services? It seems crazy that they will not help you when you are in this state of mind.
I'm not sure what country your from but I'm in the usa

Yea whenever I have tried hanging myself I just feel like I'm slowly drowning which I hate. I want to get a Airbnb or hotel room to hang myself because I can't afford a gun

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

Yea whenever I have tried hanging myself I just feel like I'm slowly drowning which I hate. I want to get a Airbnb or hotel room to hang myself because I can't afford a gun
Have you thought about making way to Seattle? They have TONS of resources.

Reactions: Seaghost
M

Monkeyboyxxx

Nov 21, 2020
The resources thing is a lie. It's just waiting list
You know, with all due respect I hate it when people say that stupid shit. If there were resources I wouldn't be fucking homeless duh.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
The resources thing is a lie. It's just waiting list

You know, with all due respect I hate it when people say that stupid shit. If there were resources I wouldn't be fucking homeless duh.
In terms of resources I mean stuff to help you get along until you can get into a place. Food/Shelters etc. I was homeless in Seattle for 6 months. Of all of the states that I was homeless in I got more help in Washington than anywhere else. I was also homeless throughout the entire Westcoast. Washington/Oregon/Cali I got more help in Seattle than I did anywhere else. Take care wish you the best. Sorry you're in this situation I know it can be a bitch.

M

Monkeyboyxxx

Nov 21, 2020
I just saw this and this.

If you're doing it right, you should be out in 20 seconds.
One of the diagrams don't work, the link I mean, can anyone please pose a visual guide?

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Learn the knots, increase your confidence.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
One of the diagrams don't work, the link I mean, can anyone please pose a visual guide?
I was homeless for three months and I stayed at the Rescue Mission. Do they have any shelters like the Rescue Mission around? You shouldn't be sleeping on the street or the airport. I know you don't like hearing this but there are resources for the homeless. I used them. Social Services (in the county building) will definitely hook you up with a warm bed. I know it's not ideal, I've been there. Where are you planning on hanging yourself? You can't do it at the airport because you'd be found.

B

bpham209

Jun 2, 2022
Where can I find the hanging guide?

Reactions: bianbianbianbian
M

Monkeyboyxxx

Nov 21, 2020
I was homeless for three months and I stayed at the Rescue Mission. Do they have any shelters like the Rescue Mission around? You shouldn't be sleeping on the street or the airport. I know you don't like hearing this but there are resources for the homeless. I used them. Social Services (in the county building) will definitely hook you up with a warm bed. I know it's not ideal, I've been there. Where are you planning on hanging yourself? You can't do it at the airport because you'd be found.
Honestly stop dude there are no resources just stop peddling that lib propaganda man. Just stop that's just a lie people say in Seattle it's a stero type. I know Seattle better than you I'm sure the resources are just lies the government gives homeless people hope so they won't kill themselves.
So as the post says I'm going to go grab my rope soon and hang myself tonight. Fuck I meant to post this earlier. I'm PST time. Anyways yea, just looking for some last sec encouragement and tips and advice for hanging. Got a nylon cotton blend room 20feet plenty of it. Got a quiet place for maybe the last time. I'm in a motel.

A bit of background, been homeless for 4 months last all my friends pets and family. The online friends I have beg me not to ctb but I feel like they just wanna keep me trapped here on the earth and suffer honestly. I've lost hope and direction no idea how to move forward, I'm broke, no money.
So as the post says I'm going to go grab my rope soon and hang myself tonight. Fuck I meant to post this earlier. I'm PST time. Anyways yea, just looking for some last sec encouragement and tips and advice for hanging. Got a nylon cotton blend room 20feet plenty of it. Got a quiet place for maybe the last time. I'm in a motel.

A bit of background, been homeless for 4 months last all my friends pets and family. The online friends I have beg me not to ctb but I feel like they just wanna keep me trapped here on the earth and suffer honestly. I've lost hope and direction no idea how to move forward, I'm broke, no money.
Learn the knots, increase your confidence.
Which ones

Reactions: Thatdude
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Honestly stop dude there are no resources just stop peddling that lib propaganda man. Just stop that's just a lie people say in Seattle it's a stero type. I know Seattle better than you I'm sure the resources are just lies the government gives homeless people hope so they won't kill themselves.

Which ones
Ok DUDE. Whatever. Yup I'm lying. It's all lies. Yup.

EDIT: And I'm not a liberal.

jcksonb22

jcksonb22

deadboy
Jul 18, 2021

have you considered facebook marketplace or craigslist and search " rooms for rent ." They usually have some that don't require a credit check or proof of income.

L

lonewolf22

Jul 3, 2020

Renton WA? Damn If I had a place I would let you stay at mine.