• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
2 is deathly 9 is more then enough 15 is used by Euthanasia clinics to have it over fast and 25 is overkill for 3 people

Reactions: Mud.
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
If you're talking about N. powder, it depends on the purity.
As long as it contains at least 6/7 grams of Pentobarbital, the active ingredient, it will be lethal

Reactions: Pale Blue Dot and Berlin76
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, if we consider N from C, then yes, it is enough. Should be something like 16g of pentobarbital in that powder. That's more than enough.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
If you're talking about N. powder, it depends on the purity.
As long as it contains at least 6/7 grams of Pentobarbital, the active ingredient, it will be lethal
Will it be written on the bottle?
Also, what's the shelf life of it in powdered form?
Hello, if we consider N from C, then yes, it is enough. Should be something like 16g of pentobarbital in that powder. That's more than enough.
The Johnson guy?

Last edited:
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Powder doesn't have to come in a bottle so if you want to be sure, you have to let it get tested.

The shelf life of N. in powdered form is 10+ years when kept in ideal circumstances.
Read the PPeH in the Resource section of the board for more info.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Powder doesn't have to come in a bottle so if you want to be sure, you have to let it get tested.

The shelf life of N. in powdered form is 10+ years when kept in ideal circumstances.
Can you give me the link to it?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
2 is deathly 9 is more then enough 15 is used by Euthanasia clinics to have it over fast and 25 is overkill for 3 people
Well, If the euthanasia clinics use 15 on old and sickly people, going with 15-18 for a healthy person would be adviced no?

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
You can find the PPH in the stickied resource thread.
Under Books & Documentaries.

Reactions: Absurdity and autumnal
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I hope that a) C's N is actually ~17 grams and b) that a tolerance of a few beers every evening for alcohol doesn't interfere with it. I can't quit my two pint to sleep habit right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Well, If the euthanasia clinics use 15 on old and sickly people, going with 15-18 for a healthy person would be adviced no?

I am getting euthanasia this month.
And all clinics work with 15, but when people drink instead of injection then after 30 minutes the team gives me a extra overdose by injection to finish it.

So first i drink it the cocktail 15grams and to finish it and cut off the coma they inject 15 grams extra..

Reactions: Mud.
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Dignitas in Switzerland supplies 15 grams.
Doctors in the the Netherlands have used 10 grams as a standard for many, many years with a zero fail rate.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and a.n.kirillov
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Dignitas in Switzerland supplies 15 grams.
Doctors in the the Netherlands have used 10 grams as a standard for many, many years with a zero fail rate.

No its 15 grams mud

pentobarbitalum natricum 15 g
alcohol 96% v/v 16,2 g (20 ml)
aqua purificata 15 g
propylenglycolum 10,4 g (10 ml)
saccharinum natricum 250 mg
sirupus simplex 65 g
anisi stellati aetheroleum 1 dr
121,85 g (100 m

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
No its 15 grams mud

aqua purificata 15 g
sirupus simplex 65 g
121,85 g (100 m

It is now. They upped the dose to speed up the proces.
But it's been 9/10 grams for many years.

Reactions: Berlin76
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
No its 15 grams mud

aqua purificata 15 g
sirupus simplex 65 g
121,85 g (100 m
Interesting that they still use Latin terminology lol

Reactions: enjolras and Berlin76
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
I hope that a) C's N is actually ~17 grams and b) that a tolerance of a few beers every evening for alcohol doesn't interfere with it. I can't quit my two pint to sleep habit right now.
Don't worry.
Tolerance (for whatever) won't stop 17 grams of Pentobarbital from killing you.
Impossible.

• Love
Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Berlin76
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Don't worry.
Tolerance (for whatever) won't stop 17 grams of Pentobarbital from killing you.
Impossible.
Well as much as I would like to believe you, but I thought about this yesterday: if you have a tolerance for barbiturates which makes you tolerate twice the amount of what would make someone else "high" or fall asleep, why wouldn't you also need twice the amount to kill you?

I know from experience that alcohol tolerance can be pretty severe. For example, I didn't drink for a while, from February last year until about January this year; when I first started drinking again, one beer made me a little sleepy. Now, a month later of drinking a few beers every evening, I need three beers to feel that way, so my tolerance must have doubled at least.

It's probably an oversimplification but who knows. I don't want to take any chances necessarily.

But yes, 17g would be almost twice the lethal amount of 9g.

The problem is I can't really tell what the sources mean by 'heavy drinking'... Because I have been a binge drinker for a few years, from 2016 to 2019 approximately.

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Well as much as I would like to believe you, but I thought about this yesterday: if you have a tolerance for barbiturates which makes you tolerate twice the amount of what would make someone else "high" or fall asleep, why wouldn't you also need twice the amount to kill you?

I know from experience that alcohol tolerance can be pretty severe. For example, I didn't drink for a while, from February last year until about January this year; when I first started drinking again, one beer made me a little sleepy. Now, a month later of drinking a few beers every evening, I need three beers to feel that way, so my tolerance must have doubled at least.

It's probably an oversimplification but who knows. I don't want to take any chances necessarily.

But yes, 17g would be almost twice the lethal amount of 9g.

The problem is I can't really tell what the sources mean by 'heavy drinking'... Because I have been a binge drinker for a few years, from 2016 to 2019 approximately.
Pentobarbital is not a new drug.
It was on the market long before Valium, Temazepam, etc.
Doctors stopped prescribing it because of its lethalness and in the nineties/early zeros all production of pills stopped completely.
It's still being used for euthanasia of course but it's no longer available as a sleeping potion.

In other words, there are more than enough documented cases.
Chronically & terminally ill people are usually on extremly high doses of pain medication (morphine, etc.) when they receive euthanasia.

When taken with the right anti-emetics protocol, a human being simply can not survive 17 grams of Pentobarbital.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomyom and Berlin76
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Pentobarbital is not a new drug.
It was on the market long before Valium, Temazepam, etc.
Doctors stopped prescribing it because of its lethalness and in the nineties/early zeros all production of pills stopped completely.
It's still being used for euthanasia of course but it's no longer available as a sleeping potion.

In other words, there are more than enough documented cases.
Chronically & terminally ill people are usually on extremly high doses of pain medication (morphine, etc.) when they receive euthanasia.

When taken with the right anti-emetics protocol, a human being simply can not survive 17 grams of Pentobarbital.
Where can I find the right protocol to be followed?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Interesting that they still use Latin terminology lol

Latin is still used today as the international language of medicine, especially in terms of abbreviations:

Reactions: Berlin76
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
note : The information below is an opinion based upon what I've seen.
It is not based on any dataset gathered until controlled conditions.
It should not therefore be relied upon by any means.

Exit international think 6.5g is enough for most people, although there have been some reports from other sources of some people needing more, although it is not known how accurate those reports are.

12g or more of N is enough for almost anybody.
I suppose if you were an exceptionally large person, it could be possible that you might need more.

It appears that dignitas use 15g of N, regardless of the person's size.

The remaining issue is purity, eg if you have 25g of powder, what percentage purity is it, and therefore how much N do you have ?
If you have 25g, and the purity was 60% or better, then you have at least 15g of N.

Reactions: Yomyom and LMLN
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
note : The information below is an opinion based upon what I've seen.
It is not based on any dataset gathered until controlled conditions.
It should not therefore be relied upon by any means.

Exit international think 6.5g is enough for most people, although there have been some reports from other sources of some people needing more, although it is not known how accurate those reports are.

12g or more of N is enough for almost anybody.
I suppose if you were an exceptionally large person, it could be possible that you might need more.

It appears that dignitas use 15g of N, regardless of the person's size.

The remaining issue is purity, eg if you have 25g of powder, what percentage purity is it, and therefore how much N do you have ?
If you have 25g, and the purity was 60% or better, then you have at least 15g of N.
Yes. I have decided I will also drink one or two shots of whiskey beforehand and one or two afterwards. It is discouraged by some because it would increase chance if vomitting, but I personally feel better when I have my baseline for the evening, i.e. the equivalent of one or two beers. That's when I feel comfortable and relaxed, less anxious and so on, and this could lessen the chance of vomiting and increase the efficacy of N in spite of a moderate alcohol tolerance.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and enjolras
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Yes. I have decided I will also drink one or two shots of whiskey beforehand and one or two afterwards. It is discouraged by some because it would increase chance if vomitting, but I personally feel better when I have my baseline for the evening, i.e. the equivalent of one or two beers. That's when I feel comfortable and relaxed, less anxious and so on, and this could lessen the chance of vomiting and increase the efficacy of N in spite of a moderate alcohol tolerance.
Why do you think you'll vomit?
How much the anti emetic affects?

Stupid question- what is the remaining 40% in the powder?

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019

Out of interest do you have any opinion on how long liquid N (unsealed, original bottle, kept in fridge) stays effective? I have one such bottle - with an expirary date of March 2019.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019

Lab tests won't tell sadly, so let's hope it's just some harmless filler substance.

• Aww..
Reactions: Yomyom
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

One person who had their N powder tested received this comment back :

This sample doesn't contain adulterants. The remaining % may correspond to the use of some diluent that we cannot detect with our system. (Diluents are non-active substances, such as salts or sugar, which are added to give volume and weight to the mixture.)

The fact that it doesn't contain adulterants should mean it's safe.....

Reactions: Yomyom