• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I know officially Lithium and LSD don't mix. But I am thinking about not taking Lithium tonight, then taking a megadose of LSD tomorrow.- 4 tabs is maybe 600 (ug or mg).I know this might be stupid and it's a desperate move, but I am desperate. A bit of me has just totally had enough of life and sick of "surviving" and "faking it", so the risk of blowing my circuits is almost appealing. I wish it would reset my brain: there are a few stories out there. But I know it can also risk getting worse. I have done quite a lot of psychelics already, including Ayahuasca.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Am going to pause the Lithium then take the LSD on Wednesday night. This is my sensible version of the megadose. Then I can tidy up and eat properly over the weekend and try and focus on work and TV (and get stoned). So that is something.

I posted on a mental illness group that links to Shamanism, and about half of the people said megadoses of LSD is a great idea, and the other half said it's terrible idea. So no surprises there.

I

It'llNeverEnd

Mar 1, 2020
I've read some articles lately saying lsd has been proven to help bipolar. I was considering trying to get some and try it.

Reactions: LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I've read some articles lately saying lsd has been proven to help bipolar. I was considering trying to get some and try it.

Yes, I've seen one article recently that is doing the rounds. It sounds almost too good to be true! One young woman entirely cured for years because of a megadose of LSD.

I've been researching this for a week or two though - and the truth is the reviews are very mixed.

I think I'm just looking for a magical solution to change my life (aren't we all) and somehow get my marriage back. I know that is not going to happen. That I have to accept I am mentally ill and it's not going to change. That my marriage is over. That every day is torment and feeling suicidal. I just wish I could throw a shitload of LSD at all of this and it would all be different.

My boss shouted at me today for trying to come off my medication - and she is right. It's just my medication is not really working that well and I wish I could find something better. But I should just try being consistent with medication.

Saying that, I believe @Sensei has success with psychedelics

Reactions: Jumper Geo
I

It'llNeverEnd

Mar 1, 2020
for me the lithium has been the only thing that somewhat works, just not a magic worker by any means. I've been using it for other reasons. I have a thyroid autoimmune and my levels aren't low enough to get medication, but lithium with do just that. so kill my thyroid with lithium and maybe it'll be 2 birds with one stone.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
for me the lithium has been the only thing that somewhat works, just not a magic worker by any means. I've been using it for other reasons. I have a thyroid autoimmune and my levels aren't low enough to get medication, but lithium with do just that. so kill my thyroid with lithium and maybe it'll be 2 birds with one stone.

Can you try Lithium Orotate? I know what you mean by bird killing - my stone could be poppy seed tea.

I

It'llNeverEnd

Mar 1, 2020
I've never heard of that, I'll have to look into it

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Also, there is Ketamine https://maps.org/news/media/2135-magic-drug-gives-hope-to-bipolar-patients
I just posted re Poppy Seed Tea. It's made with unwashed poppy seeds and gives you morphine and coedine and something else I can't remember - but good for depression and pain apparently. I guess not for every day use - high potential of addiction/withdrafwals.
It can also kill you if you OD on it.
Best of both worlds!

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Be careful. Remember that lithium builds up in your bloodstream over time and it will take skipping more than one dose to get it out of your system.

I'd do so research on half-lifes and blood levels over time before making a decision.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, I've seen one article recently that is doing the rounds. It sounds almost too good to be true! One young woman entirely cured for years because of a megadose of LSD.

I've been researching this for a week or two though - and the truth is the reviews are very mixed.

I think I'm just looking for a magical solution to change my life (aren't we all) and somehow get my marriage back. I know that is not going to happen. That I have to accept I am mentally ill and it's not going to change. That my marriage is over. That every day is torment and feeling suicidal. I just wish I could throw a shitload of LSD at all of this and it would all be different.

My boss shouted at me today for trying to come off my medication - and she is right. It's just my medication is not really working that well and I wish I could find something better. But I should just try being consistent with medication.

Saying that, I believe @Sensei has success with psychedelics

Sorry to hear your marriage is over and life is bad, did your boss shout at you because she cares, at least that's something positive on the work front, wow LSD I hope you can wait until the weekend, I think the scientists are experimenting with these drugs but you know they will take all the fun out of them.

Cheers Geo

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
The only illicit drug I've ever tried is marijuana (which I enjoy, but haven't smoked in months) but I wonder what it's like to take other drugs. I'm ignorant about drugs and would be curious if there are illicit drugs you can take that aren't addictive just like marijuana.

What does LSD even do, what's the difference between LSD, acid, and ecstasy? What about shrooms?

I don't think I'd ever try meth, heroine, cocaine, etc. too hard core and those are addictive.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Sorry to hear your marriage is over and life is bad, did your boss shout at you because she cares, at least that's something positive on the work front, wow LSD I hope you can wait until the weekend, I think the scientists are experimenting with these drugs but you know they will take all the fun out of them.

Cheers Geo

yes, that is the main reason my boss shouted at me. There was also a very unfair, snobby reason - but I couldn't defend myself from it because I am too weak at the moment. Someone snobby had complained to her, and I got in trouble very unfairly over it. But I couldn't say anything back. It really pissed me off and it has totally put me off the snobby community I work in. They are like Downton Abbey with their attitudes.

LSD was experimented with by the CIA! I just learned that. Pretty unpleasant stuff. And by all the hippies. It was used in therapy for years: https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...in-tinseltown-changed-my-life-lsd-documentary

But it is a double edged sword - for some people it gives them extra anxiety or madness, and for others it is helpful.
The only illicit drug I've ever tried is marijuana (which I enjoy, but haven't smoked in months) but I wonder what it's like to take other drugs. I'm ignorant about drugs and would be curious if there are illicit drugs you can take that aren't addictive just like marijuana.

What does LSD even do, what's the difference between LSD, acid, and ecstasy? What about shrooms?

I don't think I'd ever try meth, heroine, cocaine, etc. too hard core and those are addictive.

LSD is not addictive at all. I wouldn't say shrooms are addictive. Some people are using shrooms as treatment for depression, and they have just brought out the first psilocybin nasal spray for depression (psilocybin is the psychedelic ingredient in shrooms).

Ketamine is also being used now for depression with a lot of promise.

MDMA - you cannot take this with certain medications (I thikn SSRIS) and you should start low dose. It can kill, but generally only if you have a heart issue or in overdose. It is beautiful, a peak life experience. Unfortunately, it doesn't usually work for me - I've taken it four or five times and it has only worked once. I think it's my shoddy brain chemistry.

I have tried meth, heroin and cocaine. I don't like the first two at all and wouldn't take them again. I was so scared of being addicted to heroin, then when I tried it (snorting) it was boring, then it made me feel really sick. I only tried it to try and escape depression. I would do pretty much anything to have a day off depression.

Cocaine - I have only used once - I love it. I would definitely use it again. But I haven't gone to the effort of sourcing it. I know it can be addictive - I guess I don't get addicted to things (other than shopping and spending money).

If you want to know what drugs can be like, read the trip reports on Erowid. They are fun to read. There is also info on Reddit.

I never used drugs till my late 20s, and for me it is more about trying to escape, but I can't really escape. If I am lucky, I get one day off.

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Okay, I just took 3 tabs of what I think is LSD (I mean it was sold as LSD). I have only gone as far as 2 before. So far, it is a better feeling than depression, but it has not hit yet, it's just loading. I need to practice deep breathing and try and breathe/music my way through it.

#wishmeluck folks

• Love
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Okay, I just took 3 tabs of what I think is LSD (I mean it was sold as LSD). I have only gone as far as 2 before. So far, it is a better feeling than depression, but it has not hit yet, it's just loading. I need to practice deep breathing and try and breathe/music my way through it.

#wishmeluck folks

I hope it works and you find some peace.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
it might not work because of the other meds I've been on. I can feel something, but not much yet. But then it's only been 20 mins.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I am not recommending it. But for me - so far and so great. 3 tabs and loving it, frankly I know it is not always a good trip, but I am definitely having a good one!!!! Will report back more afterwards, but wanted to say it's all good with an update...

• Hugs
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I am not recommending it. But for me - so far and so great. 3 tabs and loving it, frankly I know it is not always a good trip, but I am definitely having a good one!!!! Will report back more afterwards, but wanted to say it's all good with an update...

So happy your enjoying yourself.

So happy your enjoying yourself.

• Love
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019

I can only hope ;) Even if the drugs wear off though, at least I had a really honest conversation with my family though about how I just want the suffering over.

If I do feel better after this LSD, it will be a miracle. But at least that conversation is an honest one xx

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Dawgmom

Dawgmom

Oct 23, 2019
I know officially Lithium and LSD don't mix. But I am thinking about not taking Lithium tonight, then taking a megadose of LSD tomorrow.- 4 tabs is maybe 600 (ug or mg).I know this might be stupid and it's a desperate move, but I am desperate. A bit of me has just totally had enough of life and sick of "surviving" and "faking it", so the risk of blowing my circuits is almost appealing. I wish it would reset my brain: there are a few stories out there. But I know it can also risk getting worse. I have done quite a lot of psychelics already, including Ayahuasca.
Oh dear. Okay, so I've done this before - not knowing how deadly it was to mix the two - and I can tell you it's not fun at all. I wasn't trying to kill myself - it was my 21st birthday so I was planning a good time. Boy, was I wrong.

It still haunts me to remember so I'm not going into details about how I survived except to say that it truly was a miracle mixed with tremendous amounts of luck. Otherwise, I would not be here.

I wouldn't recommend it.

• Hugs
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Oh dear. Okay, so I've done this before - not knowing how deadly it was to mix the two - and I can tell you it's not fun at all. I wasn't trying to kill myself - it was my 21st birthday so I was planning a good time. Boy, was I wrong.

It still haunts me to remember so I'm not going into details about how I survived except to say that it truly was a miracle mixed with tremendous amounts of luck. Otherwise, I would not be here.

I wouldn't recommend it.

Thank you - I'm sorry you went through that in the days before this information wasn't so out there. I can't imagine the trauma you must have gone through.

I think I got lucky today - the low dose of Lithium 250mg must have been washed out enough - that 3 tabs of lsd was fine. This is the most I ever took, it's been really good. I don't know how I'll land yet, but I feel a lot better for this trip. I know it can be risky, so I'm not recommending it to everyone. It was a bit of a desperate risk today for me to take 3 tabs, but I feel like I've landed in the pool of myself. Everything feels better. I just hope it has an afterglow!

Reactions: Dawgmom and Jumper Geo