FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really does feel like I've been trapped here for so long, 23 years really is such an incredibly long time. It's tragic how humans impose existence in the first place with others having to pay the price for their selfish decision to force life here. I just find it so disgusting and hellish how suicide is made so inaccessible even know we never even consented to futile and harmful existence in the first place.

The option of a peaceful suicide should be available no matter what as existence could never be a desirable state, existence causes nothing but suffering and the more time here just means more opportunites to suffer, it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long.
I'd always see it as preferable to not exist no matter what but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, in fact even one second in this existence is too long for me, I could never be delusional enough to want to have the ability to suffer in this meaningless existence.

I see suicide as always very rational as it's the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist, I see death as the solution to suffering. I'm always repulsed by how many humans act like it's "irrational" wanting death when ceasing to exist solves everything, there's nothing "irrational" about wanting to be relieved from having the ability to suffer, no matter what the true problem will always lie in existence itself, actually wishing to reach an old age would be insane to me, I believe the least time spent trapped in this existence the better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Suicidebydeath, LetmeCTB566 and 13 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Oh hey, you're 23 as well? Same here! It's hell being here when everything around you is just dystopian.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
It really does feel like I've been trapped here for so long, 23 years really is such an incredibly long time. It's tragic how humans impose existence in the first place with others having to pay the price for their selfish decision to force life here. I just find it so disgusting and hellish how suicide is made so inaccessible even know we never even consented to futile and harmful existence in the first place.

The option of a peaceful suicide should be available no matter what as existence could never be a desirable state, existence causes nothing but suffering and the more time here just means more opportunites to suffer, it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long.
I'd always see it as preferable to not exist no matter what but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, in fact even one second in this existence is too long for me, I could never be delusional enough to want to have the ability to suffer in this meaningless existence.

I see suicide as always very rational as it's the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist, I see death as the solution to suffering. I'm always repulsed by how many humans act like it's "irrational" wanting death when ceasing to exist solves everything, there's nothing "irrational" about wanting to be relieved from having the ability to suffer, no matter what the true problem will always lie in existence itself, actually wishing to reach an old age would be insane to me, I believe the least time spent trapped in this existence the better.
I remember twenty-three. I'm fifty-three now. The suffering is no less intense in itself, but if you are destined to survive, you may find, like I have, that resignation does eventually begin to slightly dull the edge of it.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and divinemistress36
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry that you've had to suffer for so long and hope that you can find peace soon.