• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notahappyvalley

notahappyvalley

Jul 30, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm managed to get a 2019 copy of the PP handbook but literally any of the ingredients it says are readily available, seem to be heavily restricted in UK now e.g. SN, N2, even stuff for CO. I had hoped to avoid more violent methods but it seems I'm stuck with those. Anyone else been having same issues in UK?

Reactions: Deathisbetter
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
That is the UK for you I'm afraid, we try to do everything we can to stop people accessing peaceful exits yet nothing to help those suffering. It's like we just like inflicting pain and misery on people.

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I didn't know that suddenly charcoal, tents and tape is not available in the UK anymore, ropes aren't available either? I also think N2 cylinders shouldn't be a prob if you can buy the other gears needed. I'm sorry you have to go through this it's so incredibly inhumane how difficult it is to leave this world. I hope you can find peace!

• Love
Reactions: CW36 and Deathisbetter
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Everything you mention is available in the UK. SN could be a bit more difficult, but it´s also possible to get it (please don´t ask me for a source).
This is a newer version of the PPH. But many members agree, that the PPH is not the best book and not always reliable, but totally overprized.

More books and guides you can find in this thread:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I didn't know that suddenly charcoal, tents and tape is not available in the UK anymore, ropes aren't available either? I also think N2 cylinders shouldn't be a prob if you can buy the other gears needed. I'm sorry you have to go through this it's so incredibly inhumane how difficult it is to leave this world. I hope you can find peace!
Now you mention that I still have my charcoal briquettes in my room that I was considering using I just needed to try and find a suitable place to set it up as I didn't want to do it in the house for fear of harming my dogs.

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter and Praestat_Mori
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Seems to me that almost anything involving meds or chemicals is really challenging here in the UK. With very restricted legal access to such items anyone seeking them is forced to criminal or Dark Web sources, which present their own obvious hazards.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The UK is such an incredibly anti-suicide country where assisted suicide isn't legalised for anyone at all, it's certainly very inhumane. The fact that suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible for me is what has kept me trapped here, sadly we exist in a society where there is a lack of compassion towards those who want to die in peace.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter and SVEN
.seethroughme.

.seethroughme.

This life has been more than enough for me 😂
Aug 6, 2023
Im actually amazed how hard it is in the UK. Every night on the news it seems like someone dies - last night three hikers were reported dead. etc

But to actually opt for it, seems impossible?

Reactions: CW36, Deathisbetter and Leagueofgentlemen
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I'm in the UK and I'm afraid I disagree.

It's exceptionally easy to get the stuff for N, CO or H2S methods.

SN is over hyped and best avoided anyway but there are a few polish suppliers who still sell into UK.

.seethroughme.

.seethroughme.

This life has been more than enough for me 😂
Aug 6, 2023

SN is over hyped and best avoided anyway but there are a few polish suppliers who still sell into UK.

N? Actual N? I thought this wasn't a possibility

• Love
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
You could look into the R2D rebreather, sounds like it could be promising if set up correctly.

• Love
D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
You could look into the R2D rebreather, sounds like it could be promising if set up correctly.
We have to be really careful because Prolifers and journalists are monitoring this site and they will crack down on that if we aren't smart about it. 🤫

How can you pm me as to how to get N please!🙏

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
I think you may be able to make one cheaper, rebreather mask off ebay, inert gas, some piping and a pressure regulator, about £60?

Reactions: poproses
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
I think you may be able to make one cheaper, rebreather mask off ebay, inert gas, some piping and a pressure regulator, about £60?
I wouldn't dare personally, I'm not that knowledgeable and there is a lot of scope for getting it wrong. I'd rather spend more on something that is reliable to work, as once you've gone that's it.