• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
2023 is worst fucking year for me and now I want to kill myself before the end of the year because I don't want to see the next couple of months of this awful year ever. Last year was the best year of my life and things were finally coming together. 2023 comes everything just ends up going wrong.

January:

I was forced to spend the entire month in my parents home country and it was pure hell. The entire month was nothing but bad luck. I hate my mother for not giving me the right to stay at home. Ever since I was 15 She and my grandmother always forces us to go see thier piece of shit relatives aboard . I hate her so much. I hate my relatives for ruining my life.

• The week we arrived the government of the county introduced 12 hours of powercuts everyday split in cycles of 6 hours no power then a break and then another 6 hours of powercuts. When we arrived in the accommodation we were staying in everything was falling apart and the WiFi was not good, the greedy owner promised us the WiFi was a good. 3 days later my family and were forced to move to a new accommodation as it was not habitable to live in.

• The relatives where visiting the accommodation. It was absolutely revolting seeing the relatives who caused my grandmother pain being fake nice to my grandmother. The relatives were even stealing our food. The relatives were making themselves large breakfast and lunch with OUR food. My grandmother didn't say anything because she doesn't want conflict. My mother was forcing my sister and I to interact with the relatives.

• All I was looking forward to was leaving and I couldn't even experience the joy of leaving because the plane was forced to make an emergency landing due to damage detected in the plane. Out of all the thousands of planes flying in the sky our plane ended up being the one with problems

February

• I got fired on Valentines day for underperforming and not meeting targets.

March

• Plunged in to deep depression and anxiety over failing to have my life together

April

• My eating disorder gets exposed

I really wanted to live and be happy. I tried so hard to improve my life but now I realise it was just not meant to be. I do not belong here in this world and life is not for me. I am just fed up of things going wrong and I can not do it anymore. 2023 is worst fucking year and now I want to kill myself before the end of the year

I have never felt so alone in my life. All the fight and passion I once had is now gone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, ShanaRei, rottingaway26 and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really is awful when existing just continues to get worse, I hate how we exist in a world where there is no limit as to how much we can suffer. Life is just so incredibly disappointing, I also see life as not being for me in any way and it's understandable wishing to finally be free from all the suffering.

Reactions: LittleJem, Rogue Proxy and ShanaRei
ShanaRei

ShanaRei

Some day my prince (of death) will come
Nov 17, 2022
I'm in agreement. Horrible horrible year so far. I'm the process of losing everything. My house, car, no friends, flat broke and my mental healthy has slid into oblivion, even with meds and therapy.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem