C

CreatifUsrnam

Mar 22, 2022
Pretty great decade so far. Australia burns down, a massive global pandemic happens, and now we have war in Ukraine. What do you think is next?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: walt, Crazy4u, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 6 others
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
Australia always have bushfire though
sometimes the flood balance it out

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Oblivion Access, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Because of the sanctions, the cost of energy and gas will raise to extraordinary heights. We'll all live without computers and cars and lights and heating. Of course that's not what I want. And I hope it doesn't happen.

I wish cars were powered by raw emotions like in that one Donald Duck comic. And I wish they had roads made of solar panels like in Sunyshore city.

I think I'll stop following news, I'm tired of stressful stuff.

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic, Fragile, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Blue Ocean Event? Who knows. I've made the mistake of reading climate news and it's not pretty. Sad I'm too depressed to enjoy the last of the "good days". Really jealous of people who are misinformed enough to believe Climate Change isn't real or won't affect them or are able to hide their head in the sand and pretend it'll be okay.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silenos, WhiteRabbit, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
Some random person will accidentally fart in a cramped elevator roughly 12 seconds from me posting this.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Silenos, CreatifUsrnam, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Really jealous of people who are misinformed enough to believe Climate Change isn't real or won't affect them or are able to hide their head in the sand and pretend it'll be okay.
hahaha one of my tutors who was college professor did not believe in climate change XDD people really do be clueless.

I bet on hunger and empty shelves next. From there things will A C C E L E R A T E

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Blue Ocean Event? Who knows. I've made the mistake of reading climate news and it's not pretty. Sad I'm too depressed to enjoy the last of the "good days". Really jealous of people who are misinformed enough to believe Climate Change isn't real or won't affect them or are able to hide their head in the sand and pretend it'll be okay.
hahaha one of my tutors who was college professor did not believe in climate change XDD people really do be clueless.

I bet on hunger and empty shelves next. From there things will A C C E L E R A T E
I agree about climate change. The pandemic is only the beginning. Whoever is left, it won't be pretty.
I have my exit plan if I have to use it. (I should have been gone long ago)

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious and fox_wannabe
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
hahaha one of my tutors who was college professor did not believe in climate change XDD people really do learningbe clueless.

Yeah realising that having status, degrees or even being an otherwise intelligent and upstanding person does nothing to shield you from the perils of mind-bending ignorance on any given issue is a real trip. It's really funny, in a grim way, hearing people plan for a future that won't exist.

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious, fox_wannabe and not-2-b-the-answer
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
it depends on how much power Klaus Schwab is able to get.

let's pray he doesn't get any.

klaus-schwab.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TooConscious and not-2-b-the-answer
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I was hoping for the return of Flapper girls and zoot suits from the 1920s. I don't know much what the context behind those things were but I just admired the style.

I wish that jazz would become mainstream again too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, TooConscious and not-2-b-the-answer
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
This is the final decade that pretty much anyone has the opportunity for basic freedom and little risk of horrific things like being framed for murder. As people willfully jog into a technological nightmare controlled by the evil elite who have passed its control to things they don't understand for more money. So enjoy what few years you can. I think most people will be in hell by 2026
You see millions of people out and about and think your the only one stuck in depressed but we forget there's also massive overpopulation and yeah useless to even talk about people are willfully ignorant and when it gets bad for them they scream out. But at the moment oppressed victims of sadistic rape and torture don't matter at all.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, Fragile, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
It's really funny, in a grim way, hearing people plan for a future that won't exist.
Most people know their future does not exist, they choose to plan for It and work for It anyway. It would be to painful to give up and just wait to die.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, TooConscious and rationaltake
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
After war in Ukraine comes war over Taiwan, resulting in Asian Americans being targeted for mass lynching and if the US gets directly involved, possibly internment camps

Maybe Putin becomes even more deranged and escalates the Ukraine war by using tactical nukes against Ukraine
I wish cars were powered by raw emotions like in that one Donald Duck comic
Most eco-friendly option next to cars powered by raw physical strength
the flintstones dino GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic, not-2-b-the-answer and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I was hoping for the return of Flapper girls and zoot suits from the 1920s. I don't know much what the context behind those things were but I just admired the style.

I wish that jazz would become mainstream again too.
Bukowski wrote about zoot suiters that they were brutal and would go around cutting sailors throats because, if I remember correctly they hated the US military forces because they aided oppression of their own people.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
There is a very real chance that this decade will be remembered by the horrible economic crisis that is soon to come.

It's a ticking time bomb and there's no way to stop it, especially when the world is so politically divided and radicalized to the point that populists are wining elections worldwide and fucking economies as they position themselves.

Reactions: demuic, TooConscious, walt and 1 other person
walt

walt

Mar 15, 2022
A new Cold War between the United States and China, everything's just lining up perfectly.

I'm also guessing a rise in right wing terror here in the US and probably political tension overall.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer