19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
Student loans, hospital bills, years old scams, and irresponsible spending. For the foreseeable future, if I hold down a job I won't be able to move out and pay rent. Prices are getting higher, debt is getting deeper, my credit is ruined for the rest of my life. And I'm fucking 19. Please for the love of god let me die.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Al Cappella, samishii and Passersby
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so stressful and awful what you are going through. It really is so terrible how so many things can go wrong in this life. I'm sorry that you are in this situation.

S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
That was me at 21. Credit shot and had over 20k debt. Took about 8 yrs to get my score high with a good career. You're living the average young adults life. Just make sure your career pays well.

19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
That was me at 21. Credit shot and had over 20k debt. Took about 8 yrs to get my score high with a good career. You're living the average young adults life. Just make sure your career pays well.
The near future is going to be rough. Idk if I can handle myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: samishii
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
I became 18 with 10k in depth (long story) paid it off in one year. It seems much at your age but 5 k isnt alot and really worth killing yourself for. Huggs you got this 😁

19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
I became 18 with 10k in depth (long story) paid it off in one year. It seems much at your age but 5 k isnt alot and really worth killing yourself for. Huggs you got this 😁
I struggle with severe bpd episodes, and have ever since I can remember, these impulsive habits are what lead to this mountain of hell I'm experiencing right now. (Not just financial) thanks for the support, it actually makes me a little hopeful. But I'm going to be struggling for the rest of my life

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
I struggle with severe bpd episodes, and have ever since I can remember, these impulsive habits are what lead to this mountain of hell I'm experiencing right now. (Not just financial) thanks for the support, it actually makes me a little hopeful. But I'm going to be struggling for the rest of my life
I know man me too i have add so i always forget to pay my bills and lose everything besides that i have facial disfugerment so somethimes i dont go to apointments just because im shy and scared. So its a struggle here too. If you ever need some advice or just need a talk you can pm me 😁

Reactions: samishii
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Firstly, I'm not going to lie, life with BPD is a lifelong struggle. But it can be managed. As for your debt—5k can be earned in a few months, even at low wages. It has certainly not ruined your chances for life, not even close. It's a good sign, actually, that you're worried already. I have known folks to have ten times that debt, still spending like nothing is wrong…

Reactions: 19andOverdue
M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
Student loans, hospital bills, years old scams, and irresponsible spending. For the foreseeable future, if I hold down a job I won't be able to move out and pay rent. Prices are getting higher, debt is getting deeper, my credit is ruined for the rest of my life. And I'm fucking 19. Please for the love of god let me die.
I was in the same situation several decades ago. You can get out, if that is what you want to do. I hold no judgement on your decision, after all, I am on this forum too. I am just simply saying there can be relief with time.

Reactions: 19andOverdue