Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
stupid fucking sewing machine
it jammed literally the first time i pushed the pedal, this would annoy a normal person and im sure anyone with bpd understands how i felt that moment.
i was done. everything i touch always goes wrong like that and its a fucking piss off. i was tired of things always going wrong and if i dont touch it, it cant go wrong. so i put (with force) my sewing machine in another room and didnt touch it for days (possibly a week, im not exactly sure when i started working on it, but its been a while). then i picked it up again, things didnt go horribly wrong this time, but i had reached my emotional/patience limit and needed to put it aside. and now im picking it up again, a day or 2 later and i think it might finally be fixed. literally 5 more minutes of work and i had it fixed.
it really really sucks, taking an extreme amount of time to do something.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and Cathy Ames
Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
I am similarly frustrated with things that, in any normal situation, should be a minor inconvenience. But it always feels like "really? At THIS time? On a day like THIS?!"
I feel also like anything I touch is doomed to break. "Built to Destroy", I suppose. Maybe I'm best suited for demolition work.

Reactions: waitingforrest