• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Whiskeyjames

Whiskeyjames

Emotional ->Irrational->Delusional->Sucidal...
Nov 16, 2018
Just a hypothetical question, would 2 sucidals/ having suicidal thoughts poeple be a good match?? Could suicidal be passed by genes? It is a bad move for the next generation/humanity?

Reactions: newdawnfades, Smilla, therhydler and 2 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Do not have children. Why bring anyone into this shit.

Reactions: daemonblight, Thewhowithin69, Memento Mori and 15 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
That's fair to say.

Just a hypothetical question, would 2 sucidals/ having suicidal thoughts poeple be a good match?? Could suicidal be passed by genes? It is a bad move for the next generation/humanity?
They might be a decent match because they understand the intense feelings. They say some mental health issues are genetic, so this is sort of a tricky one to answer. Probably not good for the future.

Reactions: Aesthler, newdawnfades, Armadillo and 6 others
Whiskeyjames

Whiskeyjames

Nov 16, 2018
That's fair to say.

They might be a decent match because they understand the intense feelings. They say some mental health issues are genetic, so this is sort of a tricky one to answer. Probably not good for the future.

Word!! That's what I thought too. It is pointless to explain to any regular people as they will never understand unless you too turn them to suicidal.

Reactions: Smilla, TheCrow and stellabelle
Whiskeyjames

Whiskeyjames

Nov 16, 2018
The only reason not having child is afrading of passing down bad genes... If they are fine they will find a way to have a good life. Of course, the richer the better.. if I'm poor I won't consider that at all.

Reactions: Sanguinius
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Though being suicidal obviously isn't a good thing, I think that two people who are both suicidal and in a relationship together could really help each other by really understanding each other. I have a couple of friends, yet I still mention my lonely feelings sometimes since they would never understand suicidal feelings, self harm etc.

Reactions: daemonblight, Redt2go, newdawnfades and 2 others
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
I don't think it's a good pairing. Depressed and suicidal mindsets place alot of emotional pressure on your partner, they need to be able to manage that. can't have both people be emotionally volatile and ready to collapse. Someone has to be the 'rock' let alone bringing kids into it.

Reactions: Sanguinius, Norest4thewicked, newdawnfades and 4 others
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Norest4thewicked, Mylifeispointless and 3 others
Whiskeyjames

Whiskeyjames

Nov 16, 2018
I don't think it's a good pairing. Depressed and suicidal mindsets place alot of emotional pressure on your partner, they need to be able to manage that. can't have both people be emotionally volatile and ready to collapse. Someone has to be the 'rock' let alone bringing kids into it.

That's what most typical successful relationship works... But still it all comes down to the individuals...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Memento Mori
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I mean, I get on well with @Smilla and it helps that she's cute. Ctb prep always seem to mess up our child-raising plans though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, Smilla and 3 others
StreamingMySuicide

StreamingMySuicide

Loving life!! /s
Nov 21, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kyrok, Dead Meat and 5 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I agree about not having a kid but just having a life partner I'd say it could work. Non suicidal couples have their own sets of ups and downs at least with two suicidals it's a little romantic to end life in each other's arms.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Whiskeyjames, stellabelle and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I mean, I get on well with @Smilla and it helps that she's cute. Ctb prep always seem to mess up our child-raising plans though.
Don't feel bad, @Aesthler rejected our twins, now I'm doing it alone with @Pineapplecrown

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Aesthler, Dead Meat and 2 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019

Just adopt one if u like to have one

But i fear in future we'll have test tube kids where u can choose eye color, sexuality, penis length n stuff. o.O

Two suicidals may match, may not match, may build up each other, depends on why you're suicidal. As long as you don't lose your kindness don't worry.

Reactions: littlelady774 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018

obviously I can't speak for every situation, but my current setup works out very well for me. My partner and I have very similar issues and our mental illnesses manifest themselves in a similar manner, so that we're able to identify when the other is having problems and understand exactly how to help. We both have suicidal thoughts/ideation which we're able to openly express to eachother, and we both have attempts/hospitalizations under our belts. I'd say it's the most ideal situation we could hope for in this miserable existence

That being said I would never have children, and have known this since I was 13 or so. Besides the fact that my guy is almost 20 years my senior and already has a child nearing adulthood, combining these issues into a brand new human seems like an overall terrible idea. For the record, his kid is the result of two very sick people reproducing, and at 16 yrs old she already has a shitload of problems that have, and will be, incredibly challenging for her to deal with.

But again, I can't speak for every situation out there, this is only my personal experience and observation.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Whiskeyjames and Thewhowithin69