• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

freight_train

Oct 14, 2022
1 spoonful for each glass containing 50ml of water. I don't have a scale but I assume this should do the trick?

F

freight_train

Oct 14, 2022
Wish I knew where you got sn from.
don't have it yet. but there are online stores in my country that sell it. it looked legit, and apparently it's easy to obtain and not prohibited yet. im hoping its not a scam site but the fact that it didnt ask me to pay beforehand makes me think it's legit. i'll pay on delivery after checking that the product is good.

evolutionerror

evolutionerror

Corrupted DNA
Sep 5, 2022
1.5 tbsp is about 25grams if I recall

evolutionerror

evolutionerror

Corrupted DNA
Sep 5, 2022
yep, good luck, I hope you find peace

Reactions: freight_train
F

freight_train

Oct 14, 2022
Too much may make more likely to vomit
shit. it's hard to get antiemetics here. i'm gonna do it without ae and hope I won't puke. if I do i'm gonna have another glass ready.

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
R

red_achilles

Oct 15, 2022
Can anyone send me a PM with a source for SN in the UK (and where no license or business is needed, potentially some private seller).