D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
has anyone ever thought of the possibility of using 2 methods simultaneously? For example, standing on a ladder with a noose around your neck and shooting yourself in the head? If for some reason the gun shot was not lethal, perhaps it would disorient you enough and bring you to unconsciousness into the noose? That would be a sure fire way to die. I just hate the thought of suicide by gun though.

Any thoughts? Creativity is welcome

Reactions: lv-gras
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Sleeping pills and hanging

Reactions: Bex83 and lv-gras
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I like the idea of inert gas asphyxiation but don't want to die with a bag on my head so I prefer the mask option. The issue with a mask is the muscles in your face can change the shape of your face when they relax and break the seal so I have thought about using CO in the car incase the seal breaks. Not totally sure what I will go for atm.

Reactions: lv-gras
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/combination-of-2-methods-for-maximum-succes.3339/#post-46983

J

J.D.

Sep 6, 2018
My ideal way to do it would be too shoot myself in the head whilst falling backwards off beachy head.

Reactions: Salvacion and Charlie
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
My ideal way to do it would be too shoot myself in the head whilst falling backwards off beachy head.

A lady who jumped from the Golden Gate did just that...shot herself on the way down

Reactions: HannibalLector and J.D.