D

drivas0618

Apr 16, 2020
Hello all. For the past 2 days I tried to go out by partial hanging. I failed the first time as I was using an elastic workout band and I didn't pass out. At first I thought it would work because It was a thick band, not very stretchy but I was wrong. Yesterday I used a belt. I jammed one end between my main door and pulled as hard as I could. The belt didn't pull out and I went for it. I passed out relatively quick, before i even knew it. But i couldn't have been out for more than 30 seconds as I woke up with immense confusion and sadness and realized I passed out, but the belt came out the door.

I would like to use the belt again as i passed out quickly, but I didnt attempt the doorway again, since I didnt want the belt to come out again before I died, and end up with brain damage.

Still looking for a way to use the belt, I dont have a place to hang it for a full suspension. I'm just venting, Gonna try to do more research on how to secure it more properly. Hopefully, third times the charm.

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Hello. I'm planning to go with the same method, no luck so far.