Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
I've seen literally hundreds of gore videos throughout my life. I've seen things on the internet that could possibly scar someone for the rest of their life. Throughout my journey of morbid curiosity, I've never really had many videos stick with me. There are 2 suicide videos that for some reason cross my mind quite often. The 1st was a video of a young girl drinking SN. She fell asleep not long after drinking the SN and shortly after that, the video ended. The 2nd was this really young girl who hung herself from a tree outside of her home. After preparing the rope, she cried and said how she was sorry and how her dying would make things better, then she hung herself. The video didn't end so soon as after her body finished convulsing, her lifeless body was just slightly swinging side to side. She had done it right before the sun set and you could watch as the sun went down and night time arrived. You could hear her mom call out for her name in the background as her phone was being blown up by phone calls and that haunting ringtone that played. The same ringtone I had on my phone as a kid. I know I went more into detail with the 2nd video but I assure you both messed with me a lot. The weird part about it is even though there was no blood, screaming, brains, bones visible…it still had a heavy effect on me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, DaatiSimi, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Emmie

Emmie

Oct 19, 2021
I've seen literally hundreds of gore videos throughout my life. I've seen things on the internet that could possibly scar someone for the rest of their life. Throughout my journey of morbid curiosity, I've never really had many videos stick with me. There are 2 suicide videos that for some reason cross my mind quite often. The 1st was a video of a young girl drinking SN. She fell asleep not long after drinking the SN and shortly after that, the video ended. The 2nd was this really young girl who hung herself from a tree outside of her home. After preparing the rope, she cried and said how she was sorry and how her dying would make things better, then she hung herself. The video didn't end so soon as after her body finished convulsing, her lifeless body was just slightly swinging side to side. She had done it right before the sun set and you could watch as the sun went down and night time arrived. You could hear her mom call out for her name in the background as her phone was being blown up by phone calls and that haunting ringtone that played. The same ringtone I had on my phone as a kid. I know I went more into detail with the 2nd video but I assure you both messed with me a lot. The weird part about it is even though there was no blood, screaming, brains, bones visible…it still had a heavy effect on me.
Do you have a link for the SN video? I am using that method. Thanks.

• Informative
Reactions: ookletsgoctb, pthnrdnojvsc, Unending and 2 others
byebyered

byebyered

sunshine ☀️
Mar 9, 2022
Do you have the link for both videos ?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy the people who died so much. It really makes hanging sound so much easier than it actually is when you hear of young children managing to succeed with it, I so wish that I ctb when I was really young, those people who died managed to escape a lifetime of suffering and that is beautiful to me.

• Love
Reactions: Booman, Fulminare, Unending and 4 others
NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
I wonder how people get these videos to be able to put them on the internet?

gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
I think he is talking about strawberry panic's video on here. It may be deleted
ive seen these videos as well. The one that stuck out the most to me was a young woman who hung herself from a ceiling fan, jumped off something. It was all so fast. Like no SI was present and she was just good to go. She must have been through a lot

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Lifeless mindset and Emmie
Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

Oct 20, 2020
Not anymore. I tried looking for it recently but I couldn't find it. I'm almost certain I found the link on SS the first time I saw it. Maybe it got deleted. Do some digging and it's possible you might find it.

Reactions: Emmie
Emmie

Emmie

Oct 19, 2021
ive seen these videos as well. The one that stuck out the most to me was a young woman who hung herself from a ceiling fan, jumped off something. It was all so fast. Like no SI was present and she was just good to go. She must have been through a lot
Oh, okay, I've seen that video. Here is a link for anyone who's interested:

Please don't repost it anywhere awful, like one of those imageboards full of cruel teenagers.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
W

Whyishedead2014

Oct 10, 2022
I've seen the video of the girl that hangs herself in the yard. It is quite captivating and haunting all in one.
I just watched a Twilight Zone episode that was called Willoughby. Thisan just cannot handle anymore stress in his life and imagines a perfect place to live where he can just be him henceforth he comes up with fictional place called Willoughby. At the end, he believes he is getting off the train and joining the relaxed life of the residents of this fictional town. He actually jumps from the moving train and dies. How many of us just want the perfect place to be in our minds or physical being? I can maybe wait a bit longer but I too dream of a place as this man did. 😞

Reactions: SamTam33
Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

Oct 20, 2020
Strawberry panic sounds extremely familiar, It could be her video that I saw. I remember seeing text on the screen and I think it was in Spanish.
Oh, okay, I've seen that video. Here is a link for anyone who's interested:

Please don't repost it anywhere awful, like one of those imageboards full of cruel teenagers.
Yes! This is the video
I've seen the video of the girl that hangs herself in the yard. It is quite captivating and haunting all in one.
I just watched a Twilight Zone episode that was called Willoughby. Thisan just cannot handle anymore stress in his life and imagines a perfect place to live where he can just be him henceforth he comes up with fictional place called Willoughby. At the end, he believes he is getting off the train and joining the relaxed life of the residents of this fictional town. He actually jumps from the moving train and dies. How many of us just want the perfect place to be in our minds or physical being? I can maybe wait a bit longer but I too dream of a place as this man did. 😞
I too dream of a place like that
I wonder how people get these videos to be able to put them on the internet?
In the SN video there was someone on video call with her recording everything. The video of the girl hanging herself was live-streamed and people recorded the livestream and posted it all over Facebook. Her family was outraged.

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I do recall seeing a video about a girl who hung herself. I don't remember the actual act... Maybe I saw an edited version. It sounds similar to what you described though.

I know exactly what you mean. Somehow, I don't think it always is the goriness of the act (although I tend to avoid stuff like that to be honest.) I think it's that people here have an inkling of what they must have gone through to get to that stage. It's almost more sorrow for their crap deal in life rather than their death. You hope so much that they don't suffer during it but I think there is this feeling that they are (hopefully) finally free of their suffering and at peace if they succeed. (While the rest of us go on.)

I guess the pro lifers out there would find that horrific- that perhaps they could have turned their lives around- and we all ought to be rooting for that instead. I just guess that we feel like we know better (from experience.) I want to believe those people are at peace now. There's no possibility of them getting hurt anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Lifeless mindset and pthnrdnojvsc