W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hello! My wife just lost her job and I was in a car crash a few years ago. I am trying to sort out if I should continue this crappy life or not

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Hello! My wife just lost her job and I was in a car crash a few years ago. I am trying to sort out if I should continue this crappy life or not
It's a question only you can answer. I'd recommend seeing a therapist first. Hopefully it will help you sort out your problems. And if it doesn't, the you can always take the bus to the other side.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
It's a question only you can answer. I'd recommend seeing a therapist first. Hopefully it will help you sort out your problems. And if it doesn't, the you can always take the bus to the other side.
Thats calming, bus is always waiting :)

Reactions: wordsonscreen
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I would wait. Your wife could always find another job.

Reactions: wordsonscreen and Myforevercharlie
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
At the very least maybe wait till your wife can be in a safe financial place. It would be too much to lose her job and you one after another. Unless you're just an arsehole and she'd be happy to have you gone lol. That's supposed to be more funny than offensive...

I don't know if I will end up ending my life any time soon or not, but there have been so many times I felt I couldn't wait any longer, but did for the sake of my mom and my ex. I've especially been waiting until my ex (we're still very close) has enough stability in his life to carry on without me.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
Welcome. Does your wife know how you feel? I don't think she would want to think it was her fault for losing her job If you did CTB. Jobs come and go. That being said I'm sure this goes beyond a car crash and your wife losing her job.

Reactions: wordsonscreen and Myforevercharlie