• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

allovernow

May 17, 2020
Hello,

Recently I have started seriously researching into suicide (using SN) but I am wondering if there are alternative solutions to my problems. I do not want to die, but I want to live in a world where I can enjoy life.

I'm a couple days away from turning 19, transgender (MtF) and I do not see happiness in my future, to be blunt. I am on antidepressants and HRT but they do not really help, I simply cannot be happy. I abuse alcohol, have attempted suicide before, and generally do not see a way out of this situation.

My apartment is a total mess and I cannot get the energy to clean it, I look like a man in a wig (and likely will do forever), and don't see how things get better from here. Additionally I have a very unsupportive family (thankfully I do not live with them). Leelah Alcorn's suicide note resonated very well for me, and Leelah of course did kill herself. I just got dealt a really shit hand in life, I think.

What else can I try before I bite the proverbial bullet and order SN?

Thanks

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: K bye, Crushed_Innocence, TheSoulless and 7 others
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hey! Once you unlock messenger feel free to message me as I can really relate to this and understand HRT.

Reactions: TheSoulless and InTheAirTonight
RayoSinSol

RayoSinSol

I can’t ignore the abyss. It is real.
Mar 26, 2020
I respect people who have the guts and confidence to transition. It's not easy in this one-track-minded world.

Reactions: Una, WhatIsMyLife and StateOfMind
A

allovernow

May 17, 2020
I respect people who have the guts and confidence to transition. It's not easy in this one-track-minded world.
thing is I don't actually have the guts to do it, I've gone outside dressed as a girl a few times, but I live life as a man in public most of the time.

People say "it gets better" but IDK if that's really true for me

• Hugs
Reactions: RayoSinSol
RayoSinSol

RayoSinSol

I can’t ignore the abyss. It is real.
Mar 26, 2020
thing is I don't actually have the guts to do it, I've gone outside dressed as a girl a few times, but I live life as a man in public most of the time.

People say "it gets better" but IDK if that's really true for me
I don't even have the confidence to do that, and I consider myself gender non-conforming in some ways. So...you have more confidence than maybe you realize.

M

Meowkin

Student
May 6, 2020
Hello,

Recently I have started seriously researching into suicide (using SN) but I am wondering if there are alternative solutions to my problems. I do not want to die, but I want to live in a world where I can enjoy life.

I'm a couple days away from turning 19, transgender (MtF) and I do not see happiness in my future, to be blunt. I am on antidepressants and HRT but they do not really help, I simply cannot be happy. I abuse alcohol, have attempted suicide before, and generally do not see a way out of this situation.

My apartment is a total mess and I cannot get the energy to clean it, I look like a man in a wig (and likely will do forever), and don't see how things get better from here. Additionally I have a very unsupportive family (thankfully I do not live with them). Leelah Alcorn's suicide note resonated very well for me, and Leelah of course did kill herself. I just got dealt a really shit hand in life, I think.

What else can I try before I bite the proverbial bullet and order SN?

Thanks
It sounds like you want to give life another go. I do hope you'll find happiness in this life. Good luck.

A

allovernow

May 17, 2020
It sounds like you want to give life another go. I do hope you'll find happiness in this life. Good luck.
Maybe. I'm ordering some SN to keep in storage, and if I want to go through with it I'll get some antiemetics when the time comes
Hey! Once you unlock messenger feel free to message me as I can really relate to this and understand HRT.
Will do. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this

Last edited:
Reactions: Meowkin