L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I don't know. This doesn't sit well with me givin the scrutiny this site is under. It's a little scary. That being said, I was once a guest myself, as we all were at some point. When this was all new to me...not wanting to CTB but a place where you could speak openly about it, I would look around as a guest, but obviously I had no ill intent. I shortly after made an account. I don't know if there were things that were off limits to me at that time and I wouldn't remember if there was. There are always more guests than members. What does everyone feel about this. Everyone who needs this site, has a right to the information on it, but do you think they should be prompted to join after a certain amount of looks or after a certain amount of time?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Does this really matter. Some people literally just come to this site for method information and they do not see the need to create an account. Maybe if it makes you feel uneasy, it is best to not look at the amount of guests. I never do. It is all out of our control anyway and at the end of the day everything is meaningless.

Reactions: justsayin and Leiden
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Just do what I do and post these in the hopes to traumatise dumb ''journalists'' if the guests are lizardian spies.
ded2t2m-931c3eef-75bc-4263-867d-94589351b57c.jpg

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: waitingforrest and Leiden
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ho-feels-a-bit-uncomfortable-with-this.83230/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/600-guests-viewing.82076/

• Love
Reactions: Leiden
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Does this really matter. Some people literally just come to this site for method information and they do not see the need to create an account. Maybe if it makes you feel uneasy, it is best to not look at the amount of guests. I never do. It is all out of our control anyway and at the end of the day everything is meaningless.
I do understand and feel the same, It is, all meaningless at this point....and no, we don't have any control over any of it. I don't sit here and stare at how many guests are on, but I do take notice of them sometimes and am surprised. I do get worried over the sites future, because I don't want any of us to lose it. I am having a high anxiety day and I think that is why I got so nervous when I saw this. I do think that we are open to more attacks if it's so easy to search around, but I guess it's just as easy to make an account and do the same.

Hoping we all have a place to go for as long as we are here on earth.

Best wishes

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic, justsayin and rationaltake
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yes that also worries me a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Leiden
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Well I wont comment anymore , my avatar and my post was used somewhere on the net without my permission.
I understand and I'm very sorry that happened to you.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I understand and I'm very sorry that happened to you.
It happened in January, a good friend of mine here only told me this 2 days ago, I actually dropped my phone and my hands were shaking. And I'm sure they are reading this. Thank you! I have never posted any harm here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, nightnightnitrite, Nolan96 and 4 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
It happened in January, a good friend of mine here only told me this 2 days ago, I actually dropped my phone and my hands were shaking. And I'm sure they are reading this. Thank you! I have never posted any harm here.
I always read your posts with interest. You are a compassionate person and an asset to the forum. I'm so sorry this happened to you. đź’—

• Love
Reactions: nightnightnitrite and Leiden