• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
Does anyone else think about our mental health "professionals" and if they really care if we live or die. I don't hear voices but I hear myself in my head telling me that they don't care, they never will, they just have to say they care Because it's their job, I'm better off dead, I should follow through, don't let them know what your thinking, they will judge you, they won't understand, they'll think your lying, they won't believe you, and they won't help you. I just don't understand how I'm supposed to live if I can't even go a night without thinking about death and dying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Livinginhell, Scribble Fan, been_there and 6 others
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I never really gave any thought to whether they care or not. Seems most folks are deeply concerned about making sure we remain alive, which entirely fails to fix the vast array of serious (mental and/or physical) problems that are making us want to CTB. According to the standard narrative, which can't be questioned as it's sacred, basically everyone who wants to CTB is depressed and irrational. That's not what I see on this forum, where everyone seems sane, and where so many have absolutely stunning tales of despair where it's a shock that they're still alive.

Reactions: Scribble Fan, Ἡγησίας, been_there and 7 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I think some of them genuinely care about doing their job well, which is even better than if they cared about me personally, you know? In most places, though, they're stuck within a bureaucratic framework that's simply stifling.

I'm sorry you're suffering.

Reactions: Scribble Fan, been_there, inconsequential and 1 other person
Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
They professionally care mostly.

Reactions: Scribble Fan, inconsequential and KMS74381996
K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
Maybe it's because I'm thinking irrationally but someone on this sight convinced me that since talking helps me feel a little better that maybe I should give it some more time. I thought about it so I called the on call therapist just to be told there isn't an on call therapist right now and they don't know when they'll be back. I said normally they always have one. She said we do but I can't get ahold of anyone. She said I could come to the ER. I feel like this is just fate and I shouldn't call back

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Does anyone else think about our mental health "professionals" and if they really care if we live or die. I don't hear voices but I hear myself in my head telling me that they don't care, they never will, they just have to say they care Because it's their job, I'm better off dead, I should follow through, don't let them know what your thinking, they will judge you, they won't understand, they'll think your lying, they won't believe you, and they won't help you. I just don't understand how I'm supposed to live if I can't even go a night without thinking about death and dying.
There are even some on this forum ;) mental health professionals are regular people, just like everyone else. Most of them genuinely care. All of them are legally limited in what they can say and do.

Reactions: Scribble Fan and KMS74381996
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
@KMS74381996 If you need to talk it through, write here. Or I've found samaritans help sometimes, but be aware of what they have to report.

Reactions: KMS74381996
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Some really care and want help us. The tell you stuff like it needs time or other shit, but they now it's horseshit deep inside most are just fucked the suicide rate is almost always something related with mental health. For some it's there job and it's not the worst job and for other they enjoy your suffering and feel better over us.