ssssiiiieeeellll3.3

ssssiiiieeeellll3.3

Stargazing
Oct 3, 2023
I'm 18 and turning 19 this November. I hate how I never changed, how I'm still the same, the same useless me. Watching people my age make me jealous, seeing them be so youthful, and here I am, questioning my existence and thinking of ending my life. I can't even make decisions because I know they will only lead to failure. People hate me for the way I am, and I also hate myself for being this way. I'm better off dead. I don't have many friends; if I try to make one, they will just get tired of me, and they will eventually leave me or ignore me. I know it because I've experienced it a lot. I hate how I can't say my thoughts or worries to someone. I want someone to remember me before I leave this cruel world. I don't want to be forgotten.

• Hugs
Reactions: Enlighten, LoiteringClouds, peace_van and 2 others
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I understand how you feel I'm 21and still haven't changed or done anything with my life. I used to envy people that I saw on the street because they seemed happy and fulfilled and in my mind I used to think "why can't I be happy too like them", then I just stopped caring and accepted that some people aren't just meant to be happy in life. Never had any friend throughout my life and nobody to talk about how I feel, I prefer to keep my feelings to myself because regular people just wouldn't understand and would tell me to seek help and that is something I don't want.
Wish all the best for you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Enlighten and ssssiiiieeeellll3.3
peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
This forum will listen to your thoughts and remember you as long as you leave a note here.
It feels like that nothing cannot be discussed and shared here.
Also you can set up a personal blog to write down your feelings or stories, so you will be remembered when people read your blog.

• Love
Reactions: Enlighten and i would like to
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I'm 18 and turning 19 this November. I hate how I never changed, how I'm still the same, the same useless me. Watching people my age make me jealous, seeing them be so youthful, and here I am, questioning my existence and thinking of ending my life. I can't even make decisions because I know they will only lead to failure. People hate me for the way I am, and I also hate myself for being this way. I'm better off dead. I don't have many friends; if I try to make one, they will just get tired of me, and they will eventually leave me or ignore me. I know it because I've experienced it a lot. I hate how I can't say my thoughts or worries to someone. I want someone to remember me before I leave this cruel world. I don't want to be forgotten.
Hey, i really agree with peace_van. It's ok to have these thoughts, but you need to know that you are loved and worthy of good friends. I would love to listen to your thoughts and worries.
I understand how you feel I'm 21and still haven't changed or done anything with my life. I used to envy people that I saw on the street because they seemed happy and fulfilled and in my mind I used to think "why can't I be happy too like them", then I just stopped caring and accepted that some people aren't just meant to be happy in life. Never had any friend throughout my life and nobody to talk about how I feel, I prefer to keep my feelings to myself because regular people just wouldn't understand and would tell me to seek help and that is something I don't want.
Wish all the best for you
Same goes for you Kempel556

• Hugs
Reactions: Kempel556