RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Hi, did any of you watched 13 reasons why? What's your opinion of it? I personally love the show, however the last season didn't portrait depression and anxiety very well.

Reactions: death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I recently watched it. There are things I hate but overall I feel its an ok series.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RC90 and (deleted member)
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I recently watched it. There are things I hate but overall I feel its an ok series.
Teen suicide in the us increased a lot some people believe that serie was to blame. They even tried to shut it off like pro lifers usually do.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, WrongPlaceWrongTime, death137 and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Teen suicide in the us increased a lot some people believe that serie was to blame. They even tried to shut it off like pro lifers usually do.
I laugh when I read a show or suicide site is blamed for someone suicide. People might be inspired by them but don't suicide because of them. For example the mother of one of our sister here was saying her daughter would have been alive if she didn't visited here. I'm sorry she lost her but what she said was wrong. Those pro-lifers should instead either try to really help those who asked help or let those who don't want help to die in peace like by legalizing euthanasia for everyone. Not everyone is capable to handle their problems.

Reactions: natali4, ShornSoloists, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I laugh when I read a show or suicide site is blamed for someone suicide. People might be inspired by them but don't suicide because of them. For example the mother of one of our sister here was saying her daughter would have been alive if she didn't visited here. I'm sorry she lost her but what she said was wrong. Those pro-lifers should instead either try to really help those who asked help or let those who don't want help to die in peace like by legalizing euthanasia for everyone. Not everyone is capable to handle their problems.
They won't let it go that easily, they want us to pay taxes and work our asses off and then we can die hopefully before they have to pay us any pensions that's why the retirement age is ridiculous.

Reactions: natali4, ShornSoloists, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
They won't let it go that easily, they want us to pay taxes and work our asses off and then we can die hopefully before they have to pay us any pensions that's why the retirement age is ridiculous.
Do you think they will legalize euthanasia everywhere when robots largely replace humans in work?

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, WrongPlaceWrongTime, _Minsk and 1 other person
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Do you think they will legalize euthanasia everywhere when robots largely replace humans in work?
Well probably be the robots slaves. Hopefully we won't be here to see it. But I'm sad for the younger generations.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, WrongPlaceWrongTime, death137 and 1 other person