• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
What do y'all think of this show and the criticisms of it?

Reactions: Aion, pole, Lennox and 2 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I like the show, since I always wondered about how people would react to my suicide and 13rw shows how different people could possibly react. And I like the plot, though I enjoyed S1 more than S2 since the courtroom scenes in S2 annoyed me lol. What did you think of it?

Reactions: painoflife and Coolchicka
C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
I like the show, since I always wondered about how people would react to my suicide and 13rw shows how different people could possibly react. And I like the plot, though I enjoyed S1 more than S2 since the courtroom scenes in S2 annoyed me lol. What did you think of it?
Yes, I agree! I feel like people don't realize that the show is rated TV-MA for a reason; it's not intended for younger audiences. That's why I think they should have kept the suicide scene instead of removing it.
I'm looking forward to watching S3, which is coming out on Aug 23.

Reactions: 21Neberg
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
its okay i guess, i just hope it isnt overdone. maybe it end this season and what not, i just feel like it isnt a show that could go on for several seasons without drying up the storyline.

Reactions: Coolchicka
FullCircle

FullCircle

Nov 20, 2018
I didn't like it. It glorifies the stereotype that suicide is selfish.

Reactions: p7o7p7e and Coolchicka